Bold Prediction Thread

BayRaider

Blake Cashman goes round 1.

DK Metcalf goes round 2. 

Greedy Williams goes round 2.

Tytus Howard goes top-40.

There is 1 trade inside the top 5, but 3 between 5-10.

Jonah Williams goes top-10 and is the first tackle off the board (as he should be).

Not sure how bold those all are, but I think they all happen.

4 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

I really, really doubt that.

LB is so thin in this draft. After the 2 Devins, it could be all about preference and desperation. There's a chance someone picking late in the first can't find a trade partner to trade down with and likes him enough to take him.

But yeah, it is a bold prediction for a reason.

only one this year guys

Montez Sweat to the Raiders at 4

team has shown to not have concerns over heart issues and add the fact Oliver and Allen have the same agent as Mack and Amari I believe they avoid both and as they started shock the world at 4

DK Metcalf goes in the top 10. Apparently that's a hot take now.

Dexter Lawrence goes in the top 10. Also a hot take nowadays.

The Giants take Dwayne Haskins at #6, which is a smart move.

Taylor Rapp ends up the best S in this draft despite being drafted in the mid-late 2nd.

At least 5 WR's are taken in the 1st round (Metcalf, Harry, Brown, Brown, 1 of Deebo/Paris/McLaurin).

Andre Dillard goes ahead of all other OL and is a top 10 pick.

Erik McCoy and Elgton Jenkins slide to the 3rd and 2nd rounds respectively.

There is only 1 trade inside the top 10 and a team comes from WAYYY down in the 1st or early 2nd to get a pick.

Crunched these numbers for the Broncos forum. My prediction is BBK becomes at least a 2x pro bowl Lber.

21 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Luke Kuechly 11.7% solo tackle number and 21.9% total tackle number his junior season in 2011. (102 solo 191 total out of 870)

BBk had a 10.1% solo tackle number and a 18.9% of teams total tackles (94 solo tackles and 176 total tackles out of 927)

Devin White had a 7.1% solo tackle percentage out of the teams total tackles. He had 14% of the teams tackles total (62 solo and 123 solo and assisted combined out of 873)

Devin Bush 5.5% solo tackle percentage and 8.9% of teams total tackles (41 solo and 66 total out of 735)

Yes I went through added up all the tackles for the entire team and did the math...

Archived