2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

one last time.. . if Williams and Ed Oliver both on the board at 4... who you draft???  I might just chill at home today for the draft so I'll be on here

Williams, Allen, White, and Bosa over Oliver for me.  I like Oliver but not in the top five.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

wish we didn't win a stupid feel good game at the end of the season.. we could be getting the kings ransom....  always smart to do what is best for business not a feel good story to end the year

I was heated when we beat the Cards, absolutely heated. We’d probably getting the package of a lifetime for Kyler Murray at 1 or stand pat and select Nick Bosa. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I was heated when we beat the Cards, absolutely heated. We’d probably getting the package of a lifetime for Kyler Murray at 1 or stand pat and select Nick Bosa. 

yup... no one going remember we beat that trash Cardinal team in a few years...  this draft has the chance to change the course of history for this franchise.... we need to nail these picks for our franchise sake...this draft will always be remembered 

Edited by Humble_Beast

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

yup... no one going remember we beat that trash Cardinal team. in a few years...  this draft has the chance to change the course of history for this franchise.... we need to nail these picks for our franchise sake...this draft will always be remembered 

And most of this forum were all wanting win, saying you’re not a fan if you don’t cheer for a win, etc. 

Why would you want the team to win that game when it hurts us and does absolutely nothing for us. No difference between 2-14 and 4-12. 

Fans got to celebrate for a few hours. Cool. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

one last time.. . if Williams and Ed Oliver both on the board at 4... who you draft???  I might just chill at home today for the draft so I'll be on here

What about Devin White? Best player in the draft right? Next Patrick Lewis!! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

And most of this forum were all wanting win, saying you’re not a fan if you don’t cheer for a win, etc. 

Why would you want the team to win that game when it hurts us and does absolutely nothing for us. No difference between 2-14 and 4-12. 

Fans got to celebrate for a few hours. Cool. 

Buck up champ geez let it go already y’all acting like it’s the tuck rule

Jawaan Taylor apparently has something up with his knee? There's a top ten guy on the slide if so which is unfortunate. Makes sense to a lot of teams early and I feel like could have made sense as a Jets trade down target, so them pivoting to a one spot trade swap with the Raiders makes sense. I would have assumed the Jets like Quinnen (not happening), Oliver, Josh Allen, Jawaan Taylor(knee) and Rashan Gary (shoulder). So a mini trade down would make sense from their side I think and should let us not have to pay chart price, imo.