1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

CWood21

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Nah I agree. I'm excited. But it went from a kinda weird overly negative place to, every pick is great. I saw Korey Toomer on a list of something the other day. I caught a tiny bit of **** for calling him a JAG and it just felt like a guy that if Ted got, WHY ARE WE SIGNING THESE BUM FREE AGENTS. I'm glad we're excited and open minded now. It's a good thing. But attitudes as a whole here have certainly shifted and it started pretty much right away.

I'm excited ... it's the time of the year for positivity.  We've had what looks like a pretty successful offseason .. new direction, big additions in free agency, solid looking draft, etc.  Let's enjoy ourselves for a while .. at least until we get smashed by the Bears.  I'm actually so excited I think Rodgers will shred them to kick off the new season.

19 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I'm excited ... it's the time of the year for positivity.  We've had what looks like a pretty successful offseason .. new direction, big additions in free agency, solid looking draft, etc.  Let's enjoy ourselves for a while .. at least until we get smashed by the Bears.  I'm actually so excited I think Rodgers will shred them to kick off the new season.

Oh I'm hyped. But it also still feels so damn far away. That's the **** part

4 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I haven't changed. It's the rest of the board that's changed. A lot of people went from viewing things as the glass was entirely empty to the glass as overflowing. My stance has always been that there's half as much liquid in the glass as it's capable of holding.

What major were you to be so much more enlightened than the rest of us dimwitted laypersons?  Must have a Phd in Rocket Science from the Many-Faced God

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Norm said:

Everyone's bitching you out but you're right. Ever since evil Ted left it flipped so hard into forced positivity. I've been feeling more "negative" myself than I have in ages but I think it's just how everyone turned so I feel on the other side now

Well, it makes perfect sense. When people invest so much energy into scapegoating and demonizing previous personnel, they would look pretty stupid if results didn’t appreciably change with the new personnel. So people will seize on the tiniest hints of promise and blow it out of proportion. Confirmation bias at its most base form.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

Well, it makes perfect sense. When people invest so much energy into scapegoating and demonizing previous personnel, they would look pretty stupid if results didn’t appreciably change with the new personnel. So people will seize on the tiniest hints of promise and blow it out of proportion. Confirmation bias at its most base form.

Oh I know what it is. I'm just trying to be "subtle" about it. Lol. You said it perfectly though.

10 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I feel like "half" is going to be impossible to measure with any degree of confidence, so I will go with "the glass contains liquid, but it could accommodate more liquid."

or perhaps it can't accommodate more liquid, but it can accommodate higher temperature?

26 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

or perhaps it can't accommodate more liquid, but it can accommodate higher temperature?

Now we're differentiating between mass and volume, something I did not sign up for. 

Something something, punch line to do with density.

4 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

fdFDg.jpg

This is literally how I feel overall at the moment. I live in Hummelstown, PA outside of Hershey and it's been cold and rainy every day for the past two months, the people at the bars are really starting to suck, and my job has been weighted down with a bunch of corporate scheidt.

Pat Robertson on a crystal meth binge...

• Like 1