1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

CWood21

I know it's just social media... but I'm following Rashan on twitter and instagram, he seems like he is very determined to be great and is working his *** off while a lot of players are vacationing. Holy **** this big man can MOVE, seems to be focusing a lot on his foot and hand work. I'm excited. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

I know it's just social media... but I'm following Rashan on twitter and instagram, he seems like he is very determined to be great and is working his *** off while a lot of players are vacationing. Holy **** this big man can MOVE, seems to be focusing a lot on his foot and hand work. I'm excited. 

Please keep us posted!

I need to know when to buy the Frank's Red Hot.....

• Like 1

His athleticism is absolutely amazing. I’ve been in damn good shape, could move somewhat similarly to him and have had amazing core strength for my size.  But I was 160-175 pounds when I was moving at my best. For him to move the way he moves, and move the weight around with so much explosion. I am in absolute awe. He’s a freak. I can’t wait to see him on the field!

7 minutes ago, boratt said:

His athleticism is absolutely amazing. I’ve been in damn good shape, could move somewhat similarly to him and have had amazing core strength for my size.  But I was 160-175 pounds when I was moving at my best. For him to move the way he moves, and move the weight around with so much explosion. I am in absolute awe. He’s a freak. I can’t wait to see him on the field!

Yah, Scott Steiner was pretty amazing in his prime.

• Like 1