Star Wars episode VIII: The Last Jedi

Breesus mode

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I think people worried about canon are whiners.  Why is it so hard to just accept the 8 movies as the only official canon.

Also, they're not adapting Knights of the Old Republic.  The twist would be spoiled before they filmed the first scene.  What we should really be hoping for is a new Knights of the Old Republic game. 

According to LucasFilm they aren't the only official canon . There's way too much stuff in star wars to have just the movies be the canon and that's why they have a storygroup to make sure the Canon doesn't become messed up beyond all hell well as much as legends ended up being with like 12 palpatines clones running around.

Just now, OleXmad said:

According to LucasFilm they aren't the only official canon . There's way too much stuff in star wars to have just the movies be the canon and that's why they have a storygroup to make sure the Canon doesn't become messed up beyond all hell well as much as legends ended up being with like 12 palpatines clones running around.

I'm basically just saying people shouldn't complain about major cartoon/book/comic characters not being adapted into or considered in the movies. 

8 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I think people worried about canon are whiners.  Why is it so hard to just accept the 8 movies as the only official canon.

Also, they're not adapting Knights of the Old Republic.  The twist would be spoiled before they filmed the first scene.  What we should really be hoping for is a new Knights of the Old Republic game. 

Except both the Clone wars (2008) and Rebels are official cannon

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:32 PM, Motion said:

The new trilogy should be Darth Bane trilogy, he is already canon. Just dont make it the insulting trash Rogue One was

As for TLJ, looks like it will be better than TFA, which isnt hard, but please dont just rehash ESB...

Rogue One was trash? News to me!

On 11/14/2017 at 3:50 PM, cddolphin said:

The final act was great but the first 2/3rds of the film was very mehhh to me.

I thought Rogue One was pretty mediocre in the theater, but when I got to watch it again at home I thought it was better on second viewing.  

Archived