2019 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

packfanfb

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Froholt went too.

I hate that stupid trade up more and more.

A great many on here hated the trade for CM3 also. We got what some believe to be the top FS in the class speed to burn and tackles and hits. A clone of Earl Thomas. Love the trade shows Gute and Co had this guy as a top 10 pick and jumped to get him. Again only so many spots open even at depth spots. 2 x 4 guys could easily not make the team. We can’t continue to turnover half the roster each year. We have had a quick mini rebuild and Gute used this FA season the clear up past draft mistakes. We are in great shape. The 4’s are no biggie. 

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Iowa puts a lot of players in the league.  Why are they not better?  Like shouldn't they be a 2 loss team instead of 4?

I think its their QB position. just not great when you play the BIG10 defenses

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Iowa puts a lot of players in the league.  Why are they not better?  Like shouldn't they be a 2 loss team instead of 4?

There are a good number of power 5 schools that produce a good amount of NFL players

Arkansas, South Carolina, Missouri are some that standout

7 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, say the Packers sat at 30 and the Raiders took Savage instead of Abram.  We excited to take anyone at 30?

Gute said he "knew for a fact" that Darnell Savage would not make it to #30.  He wanted his guy and he went and got him .. it is what it is. 

Archived