2019 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

packfanfb

Just now, Leader said:

Andy Herman:  Every year I forget how insanely awful these draft selection skits are. This is day 3 of the NFL draft. A day for your most hardcore fans. Give me the picks, breakdown the film and get off my lawn.

i mean, what can you do? I am literally spending a saturday watching names get announced at a podium

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Oh, I like the skits.  Revel in the absurdity.  It's not like they are going to do an extemporaneous deep dive on these guys on tv.

Me too, cornier the better, give me the breakdown and film after, but announce it as corny as possible. Hopefully a day 3 Packer star like Brady Poppinga in a cheese curd costume announces our 5th rounder.

24 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How is that ARI OL?  Murray is great at moving around and scrambling.  Oklahoma had a really good OL that was a big part of their success in both the running game and passing game.

you know the answer to that question

Regarding this pick announcement stuff.  Not sure why the networks do not go with the exclusive sponsor thing for like 5-10 pick segments.  They could bypass the commercials and have the announcers to the spot reads for the sponsors.  The people that are watching are the demographic they want.  20-60 year old males.  Push the products you need to for that group.  

• Like 1