Raider UDFA's

RaidersAreOne

Is Porter Gustin still out there? Guy is injury prone but I’d love to bring him in

Really happy with Doss, would’ve liked him in the 5-7 rounds too. Also Cotton. Not as high as others on Coley but also good to have more competition at LB!

Edited by CaliforniaKid7

Would love for us to sign Tre Lamar and Alex Barnes.  Lamar reminds me of Burufict physically.  Not to sure about his emotional IQ though.  I have been pounding the table for Barnes all off season.  He could make the team and I think everyone would love him as a short yardage back.

Nevermind.  Just saw that Barnes signed with the Titans.  Feel sorry for defenses have to get pounded by Henry all game long and then bring a runner like Barnes in at the end.  AFC South teams better buy some ice packs.

Edited by drfrey13

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Could be another sneaky good pick up to replace Smith:

Really like this kid. Looks like he was one of, if not the top FB in this draft. Noticed that he put on the helmet with the Raider's stickers that were put on by our coaches during the senior bowl game. It seems our coaches made a real impression on the players and I'm sure that is playing a part in us getting some good quality UDFAs. I think he, Coney and Doss are played at the senior bowl and chose us.