> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

9 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

He looks like an OPI call nightmare. The hand battling is obviously fine, However how he throws corners and pushes off i can see screwing a whole drive. 

Sounds eerily similar to DeAndre Hopkins to me. From what I watched in that video, I'm ok finding out!🍺

12 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

He looks like an OPI call nightmare. The hand battling is obviously fine, However how he throws corners and pushes off i can see screwing a whole drive. 

Yeah all two times a year that will actually get called on him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Based on the mocks I've done, we need to trade up with the Falcons, and secure one of Jeudy/Ruggs/Henderson/Fulton. Or trade back a little and take one of Mims/McKinney/Gladney.

Would not trade up for Fulton, probably not Henderson either. All for trading back unless Ruggs is there.

I'm super for trading up for Lamb ,Ruggs or Jeudy. Im also cool with taking Jefferson at 21.

If you told me we could trade 21 for a couple 2nds or 2nd ,3rd and change and come away with a pair of WRs in the 2nd I Would love this scenario the 2nd best. Mims and Reagor <3 or Shenault and Reagor

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Based on the mocks I've done, we need to trade up with the Falcons, and secure one of Jeudy/Ruggs/Henderson/Fulton. Or trade back a little and take one of Mims/McKinney/Gladney.

Would have to see the board really, I think if Mims and McKinney are your targets at like say #25/#26 you probably just take them at #21 barring a great offer.

If Reagor & Mims are your two 1st round outside receivers left, do you think they will survive 3 WR needy teams, with the possibility of the Packers coming up or one of those teams  trading in front of us. I want value, but we need the WR more.

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

In my GM mock, I took McKinney in the 1st then traded up to grab Reagor. That would be a home run top two picks 

Edited by EaglesPeteC