> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Love it! Keep pushing guys down the board! 3 QBs should go before eagles pick

Some team is absolutely going to reach on Herbert. Not out of the realm someone takes Eason or late a riser either.

Honestly though, I think it'd be neat to see Tom Brady go to Tampa Bay TB in TB. Have them pick Herbert and learn behind Brady.

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Nope, but we can trade up or he will push some guys down further (like say Fulton)

I think him and CeeDee might go top 12ish

If he gets to the late teens where a 3rd could get us to him, I’d trade up. Otherwise, I’d stay at 21 and take Shenault 

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

With 10 picks, f-it take 3 of them. Just flood the position with young talent. 

Was just looking at some mocks. Jefferson and Reagor are right around where we draft. Maybe early IMO but if we don’t trade up I’d be good with Reagor. And maybe Jefferson is still gettable in the 2nd round? Why not. If Howie can nail it that’s our whole offense, outside of the OL, good for 5+ years. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Was just looking at some mocks. Jefferson and Reagor are right around where we draft. Maybe early IMO but if we don’t trade up I’d be good with Reagor. And maybe Jefferson is still gettable in the 2nd round? Why not. If Howie can nail it that’s our whole offense, outside of the OL, good for 5+ years. 

I’d love Shenault in the first, Jefferson in the 2nd. JD Speilman in the middle rounds.

profit 

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <