2020 NFL Draft Discussion

CWood21

8 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

And every player the Packers draft in April will come from that group, so we're adding more ZZZZZZZ's

Packers are ranked 23rd in draft capital going into the Spring Selection Session

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/power_rankings

Picking late plus no extra picks will do that to you.  The one thing that just registered is that the Niners are about 99.9% chance of trading down, which likely hurts the Packers ability to move down.

17 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Picking late plus no extra picks will do that to you.  The one thing that just registered is that the Niners are about 99.9% chance of trading down, which likely hurts the Packers ability to move down.

I see it a bit differently. If San Fran is openly trying to trade down, interested teams will be revealed at some point. Methinks someone will want 30 over 31 simply because another team will want a particular player. If we deal before SF does, that obviously puts SF in a pickle if they actually do want to trade down; plus we may get more out of the trade. 

I'm all for trading down at this point if it means we can knock two needs at WR, IDL, ILB, and OT off the board by the 3rd AND have more picks in which to draft depth late Day 2 and early on Day 3...hopefully...

Then again, we'll see what the combine and pro days do...

5 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Badger fans, how good is this Zach Baun? I'm seeing PFF mocks with him in the 1st round.

Hella overrated. Undersized dime rusher. Will likely have to move inside in the NFL full time. 

I'll be very surprised if he breaks 245 at any point in his career. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Hella overrated. Undersized dime rusher. Will likely have to move inside in the NFL full time. 

So you don't think he can cover or stop the run?

On a different note, just read Albert O's scouting report and....no thank you...sheesh...

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/albert-okwuegbunam

9 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He was a really bad run defender at Wisconsin on the edge. Projecting him inside is really hard.

16 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

That's good. Inside is where he wants to play in the NFL.