Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

22 minutes ago, The LBC said:

No, it's clear he's out of WWE with this.  WWE very rarely uses a talent's real name or accepted work-name because they can't trademark it for branding purposes.  AJ and Joe  are some rare exceptions, largely because they've got the kind of international popularity that you're not going to get away with calling them something different.  Their age - and the likelihood that they'll close their careers out with WWE contributed to this is pretty high.  Yeah, Ambrose used the Moxley moniker in FCW, but the Dean Ambrose persona is a sunk cost at this point.

There's also a ton of symbolism in that video that's more or less a shot across the bow of WWE as well as direct allusions to AEW: The dice on the wall read "2" and "5" (the date for Double or Nothing is May 25), he escapes from "prison/asylum," and he's chased out by a "big dog."

Roman's bday is the 25th  🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

In disbelief. I never thought wed see the day.

TNA January 4th, 2010 - 2.2m viewers.

Raw April 29th, 2019 - 2.158m viewers.

They're losing viewers because pretty much nothing has changed since all 3 McMahons and HHH stood in that ring and said changes are coming. The tag division is in disarray. The writing and booking and creative teams are horrible. They over script things and dont let it happen organically. It's that time that Vince relinquishes power to HHH. 

20 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

1.82 million views atm. Hes going to pass Raws viewership before end of the day. xD

WWE effed up hard not letting him loose. If he goes to AEW he's going to be huge. Omega/Moxley is a goldmine waiting to happen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

WWE effed up hard not letting him loose. If he goes to AEW he's going to be huge. Omega/Moxley is a goldmine waiting to happen.

i think at this point after that vignette, i'd be shocked if he isn't at double or nothing. what else is he gonna do? go to impact? har har

• Like 1

18 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

They're losing viewers because pretty much nothing has changed since all 3 McMahons and HHH stood in that ring and said changes are coming. The tag division is in disarray. The writing and booking and creative teams are horrible. They over script things and dont let it happen organically. It's that time that Vince relinquishes power to HHH. 

but the big man, Vince believes it because their stars got hurt.... He's going full Al Davis now.

On 4/30/2019 at 1:27 PM, The LBC said:

I'm way behind on my YouTube queue right now, but it's in there as part of it, so I will eventually get to it.

You need to watch the Von Erich one right away. Its amazing.

Never knew the entire time Kerry was in WWE as the Texas Tornado he only had 1 foot.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2019 at 2:15 AM, PARROTHEAD said:

Never knew the entire time Kerry was in WWE as the Texas Tornado he only had 1 foot.

Yeah, I never knew that as well.

Also I was also under the impression that all of the brothers could wrestle..only to find out that two of them weren't nearly as good as Kerry, Kevin and David.

On 5/4/2019 at 3:37 PM, Fresh Prince said:

Rewatched Rock vs Hogan X8. Still puts a smile on my face watching it, crowd was just amazing.

I still haven't watched a match let alone a WM match with such electricity. Taker vs HBK were probably better matches overall but you could tell during the rock vs hogan that EVERYONE was on their feet.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 11:15 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

You didn't?  I've know that since I was a kid.  Not sure exactly how I found out, but I was like 12 when I discovered that.

So Raw with disastrous viewership decided to open the first half hour with SD guys. Sprinkle SD guys all throughout. And end with a SD main event.

Though SD had far worse viewership the past couple weeks.

Have a superstar shakeup. And each week after for both shows continue to flop talent back and forth. To now 3 random "Wildcards" will appear on the opposite show. Though 6 did tonight, but the first 3 that opened the show didnt count towards the 3 to appear... Its gotten flat out ludicrous.