Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Indeed they just opened the middle ring behind the stage, so i wouldn't be surprised if they open the upper tier as well. A potential 360 ° view with fans everywhere. That could be a sick visual for a wrestling show.

21 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Oh and WWE>>>AEW

AEW is the hot "new" thing that marks love but it's hot garbage now. Same things that happen in the E (and any other promotion in the history of ever) are starting to happen in AEW. Wrestlers and, as a result, writers just can't get out of their own way.

3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

tonight might have been the best crowd atmosphere i ever been apart of other than Wrestlemania 17.  Balor coming back to the main show was epic.  

Oh and WWE>>>AEW

dont @ me

Yall Houston folk been delirious for a minute 

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

AEW is the hot "new" thing that marks love but it's hot garbage now. Same things that happen in the E (and any other promotion in the history of ever) are starting to happen in AEW. Wrestlers and, as a result, writers just can't get out of their own way.

Its hot takes like this why cp3 is gonna win his first championship 

On 7/15/2021 at 8:01 AM, Rainmaker90 said:

Excellent show last night . Really enjoyed all of it, except for Matt Jackson.  Dude is such a bad talker and The Bucks have pushed it too far from snarky to childish 

Interesting. I have always loved Matt's promos and he was the perfect candidate to get hit by Page given their history.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

It ain't trolling if it's an observation. AEW is no different than anything that's come before it.

it's wrestling, there is no reinventing the wheel and if you do, you die a relatively quick death like lucha underground

Just now, Troy Brown said:

ok cool if you like to troll on a football forum about pro wrestling on a friday night, i guess you got me 

It's not trolling if it's true. You, yourself, just admitted it lol.

AEW is just an alternative option to WWE. It's not better nor worse. It just is. Find the lie.