Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Just now, beekay414 said:

It's not trolling if it's true. You, yourself, just admitted it lol.

AEW is just an alternative option to WWE. It's not better nor worse. It just is. Find the lie.

I'm not gonna debate whether or not it's better. People like what they like. But if people like repeat matches every week, scripted promos word for word and camerawork that makes blair witch project look steady then I don't think I'd care to know their opinions on much else

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

I'm not gonna debate whether or not it's better. People like what they like. But if people like repeat matches every week, scripted promos word for word and camerawork that makes blair witch project look steady then I don't think I'd care to know their opinions on much else

200.gif

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

It ain't trolling if it's an observation. AEW is no different than anything that's come before it.

7 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

tonight might have been the best crowd atmosphere i ever been apart of other than Wrestlemania 17.  Balor coming back to the main show was epic.  

Oh and WWE>>>AEW

dont @ me

What does WWE do better than AEW? The only thing I can think of is that the in ring work is cleaner ( not better overall, cleaner)

Idk how you can watch both shows and say they’re the same and or WWE is better. The energy level alone in AEW makes it better. The stories/promos in WWE are very lifeless, juvenile and often go nowhere. AEW has their bad ones as well but at least it’s generally creative, has emotion and has a conclusion.

I may not like AEW that week, but it’s never boring/ a waste of time like WWE.

Im really, really interested in what people think WWE does better.

3 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Interesting. I have always loved Matt's promos and he was the perfect candidate to get hit by Page given their history.

People just don’t talk like he does. When he doesn’t try so hard he can do fine . They crossed the line from being guys who do what they want, to guys acting stupid. 

I dunno if that end was planned just like that or not. If it wasn't than it was bad. If it was, than i'm not a fan either, as the surprise appearance of Jay White was already enough to add a drive to check out the next episode of Impact Wrestling.

Whatever, overall it was a good PPV. The Main Event was a great match. The opener was a good match. Everything else was decent to solid, just suffered here and there from time management. F.ex. the knockouts Championship Match should have been at minimum 5 minutes longer. They hit the surprises, especially Jay White, Thunder Rosa and FinJuice and although expected, the timing for the Mickie James appearance was also good and i did like the Chelsea Green surprise as well, although it was expected.

1 hour ago, Edge said:

I dunno if that end was planned just like that or not. If it wasn't than it was bad. If it was, than i'm not a fan either, as the surprise appearance of Jay White was already enough to add a drive to check out the next episode of Impact Wrestling.

Whatever, overall it was a good PPV. The Main Event was a great match. The opener was a good match. Everything else was decent to solid, just suffered here and there from time management. F.ex. the knockouts Championship Match should have been at minimum 5 minutes longer. They hit the surprises, especially Jay White, Thunder Rosa and FinJuice and although expected, the timing for the Mickie James appearance was also good and i did like the Chelsea Green surprise as well, although it was expected.

Jay White was in Impact? Gross. 

I still would like to hear what WWE does better than AEW