Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

10 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

Honestly, I don't think they need a female member of the group and ultimately it probably does a disservice to the female talent to include her because she'll always feel like a throw-in (kind of why outside of valets like Elizabeth, we never saw female members of the nWo).  Or, as a very recent and real example, it would be like chunking Mia Yim in with Retribution when it was made clear rather quickly that her association with the group wasn't going to elevate her... largely because if Vince is going to sign off on the elevation of a female talent he does so with them as an individual (Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, Bianca, Bayley,etc).

I mean, if we want someone who should be elevated, who deserves to be elevated, and who doesn't necessarily need someone talking for her but won't be hurt by it either, and who fits that edgier motif but also can just plain be an arse (because she's always played one anyway)... just put Shayna with them.

if done well, it works

Chyna, Lita, Beth Phoenix, Trish, etc

hell alexa was more over than she ever was at the start of the fiend stuff

16 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Tony khan with a blatant great kahli rip off. Tony is a tool. He needs someone else in charge of the wrestling side. Not a money mark. 

Im sorry, but this guy just shouldn't be allowed a chance in wrestling because he is tall and shares a heritage with another tall wrestler?

This is like saying Seth Rollins is just a blatant Shawn Michaels ripoff and WWE are a bunch of tools for showcasing him. Outspoken, flamboyant personality white guy with body hair? Get someone else in charge of WWE

8 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Im sorry, but this guy just shouldn't be allowed a chance in wrestling because he is tall and shares a heritage with another tall wrestler?

This is like saying Seth Rollins is just a blatant Shawn Michaels ripoff and WWE are a bunch of tools for showcasing him. Outspoken, flamboyant personality white guy with body hair? Get someone else in charge of WWE

i'd say he's trolling but i actually think it's his train of thought 

• Like 1

Super Show Bay Bay! 😎

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1516947624087146499?s=20&t=9ErhXGBnnild4nNMJT4Aww

So we finally get the crossover event between AEW and NJPW. I absolutely love it and as a fan of both companies i'm excited about the interactions between the wrestlers. But ofc don't expect a dream card. Looking at the events NJPW did this year with NOAH and All Japan, i can only expect a lot of Multi Men Tag Team Matches. So don't expect 5-6 dream singles Matches. Maybe we'll get 1 or 2 big ones.

I also like, that Ohbari teased some women from Stardom. I would absolutely love that one too. Mayu, Syuri, Giulia, KAIRI or whoever they send. If we can get a few of them on the card for 1 or 2 women's matches, i would be even more excited.

https://twitter.com/JustinBarrasso/status/1516948098853056513?s=20&t=5KITjJpw8X7JHYP2Ttf_dg

Edited by Edge

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Was at wrestlemania backlash yesterday. Was a good show besides the lashley and Corbin matches. 

also will always say Providence is a underrated wrestling city. Always a great crowd.

nick wayne vs will ospreay at fete next month

22 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Was at wrestlemania backlash yesterday. Was a good show besides the lashley and Corbin matches. 

also will always say Providence is a underrated wrestling city. Always a great crowd.

people were trying to downplay the crowd during the event. It wasnt that bad of a crowd given the card.  They popped for Cody and it got loud when Rhea Ripley was named to Edge stable.