Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

31 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

people were trying to downplay the crowd during the event. It wasnt that bad of a crowd given the card.  They popped for Cody and it got loud when Rhea Ripley was named to Edge stable. 

They also popped a lot during the main event. Idk how it sounds on TV but in the crowd it was loud. Orton always gets great pops in Providence 

Edited by Fresh Prince

11 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

LOL Sunny and Bill DeMott going back and forth is hilarious. 

Was this through a prison phone?  Isn't she still in jail from killing someone in her latest DUI or has that trial happened yet?

7 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

Was this through a prison phone?  Isn't she still in jail from killing someone in her latest DUI or has that trial happened yet?

nah she out.  Basically Bill Demott said WWE should remove her from the HOF.  She clapped back and responded.  LOL

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

nah she out.  Basically Bill Demott said WWE should remove her from the HOF.  She clapped back and responded.  LOL

To be clear, she's out on bail, the trial hasn't happened yet because she killed the dude back at the end of March.  Enjoy that Twitter while you can, Tammy, this was like your 5th or 6th DUI - where you were 3.5x the legal limit - this time on a suspended (at this point can't believe it's not non-existent) license and resulting in someone's death.  You aren't going to have access to Twitter in prison and you're going to be there till you're 60, at least.

• Like 2

On 4/7/2022 at 11:54 AM, Dr LBC said:

That's the one thing that doesn't work about the gawkish, troll heel gimmick the Bucks are working (which isn't that far from reality... which probably answers my own question), they don't get their comeuppance nearly enough.

Good point. And they never will, as long as they're essentially booking themselves.

3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Sasha and Naomi walked out Raw last night.   I thought for sure it was a work but it was legit.

I can understand Sasha doing it. She has Hollywood hook ups, probably wants to transition/grow her brand.

Naomi? And she was supposed to win? What a moron. Not going to miss her horrible wrestling (baffled me every time she got a push), but Sasha was good.

Edited by Jeezla

18 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I can understand Sasha doing it. She has Hollywood hook ups, probably wants to transition/grow her brand.

Naomi? And she was supposed to win? What a moron. Not going to miss her horrible wrestling (baffled me every time she got a push), but Sasha was good.

Idk i still think it is a work. 

7 hours ago, Jeezla said:

From what I am hearing Naomi was winning by chance and then being fed to Belair hard during the PPV while ignoring the fact that her and Sasha are tag champs. 

Im no Naomi stan, in fact she might be my least favorite WWE woman now that Nia is gonzo, but I get why she left too. 

Sasha deserves mega push status. She isn't the BEST talker but put her mic skills up against anyone short of Becky and Alexa and she comes out on top. Her ring work is SUPERB. She can pull a 5 star match out of anyone. 

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

From what I am hearing Naomi was winning by chance and then being fed to Belair hard during the PPV while ignoring the fact that her and Sasha are tag champs. 

Im no Naomi stan, in fact she might be my least favorite WWE woman now that Nia is gonzo, but I get why she left too. 

It was definitely a dumb creative decision to put the tag champs in the match, but is Naomi going to improve her situation? Got to work with her husband and probably made considerably more than AEW/Impact will pay her. Sasha can join Star Wars or do some other hollywood stuff. Naomi can...dance in rap videos? Seems to me like Naomi just wanted to be a good homie, so she co-signed Sasha's grievances at the expense of her own employment, but maybe Naomi had been unhappy for a while.

Edited by Jeezla

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Her ring work is SUPERB. She can pull a 5 star match out of anyone. 

Am I watching someone else when I was Banks because I don't get this. Yes, she's had some epic matches due to the push of Women's wrestling but she botches **** all the time. She's good but she's not that good.