Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Doesn't seem much different than calling out undrafted guys by name.

You're essentially saying don't draft rookies, take veterans at the same positions.

Yeah. And because this references multiple players at multiple positions, it’s far worse than any of the other comments about specific players or the comment that he thought was made in collusion chat that turned into a huge scandal imo. 

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Doesn't seem much different than calling out undrafted guys by name.

You're essentially saying don't draft rookies, take veterans at the same positions.

Meh, it all depends on what the owners are looking for. Maybe they believe they'll get adequate production now, and have a keeper on their hands for next year if the player ends up shining their rookie season.

I dont see saying anything of this nature being different than telling new owners to not do immediate trades until they figure out what values are in the league. Some owners are in their first rookies-included draft class, the damage has already been done for some.

Again, different owners have different philosophies. Some are hunting for keepers, others for immediate impact.

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

Ruskie probably has a rookie he wants to fall to him somewhere and is now worried that they will get drafted early. Trying to influence the draft and keep his guy there.

Daniel Jones incoming

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, pwny said:

Ruskie probably has a rookie he wants to fall to him somewhere and is now worried that they will get drafted early. Trying to influence the draft and keep his guy there.

Exactly. He's just trying to find his next Leighton Vander Esch.

• Like 1

I know my team isn’t going to be good in the sim this year. I might as well load up on all the rookies and up and coming young guys I can and hold their rights into the NFL season. What does getting descending 30 year old players who I’m not going to keep anyway help me? 

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I know my team isn’t going to be good in the sim this year. I might as well load up on all the rookies and up and coming young guys I can and hold their rights into the NFL season. What does getting descending 30 year old players who I’m not going to keep anyway help me? 

You should absolutely be keeper hunting

17 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Dont let people tell you how to run your team.

After a 6-10 season I ended up going all in on keeper potential/rookies and landed Kareem Hunt, Jimmy G, Tre'davious White, and Jaylon Smith.

Granted I finished 2-14 that season. But the season after I went 8-8 and then 12-4 with a taco bowl appearance 

Edited by Glen