News and Notes: Offseason Edition

Matts4313

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I don't see how the Cowboys don't really take a look at Berry. Does anyone know if they have even taken a serious look at him yet

They did bring him in for a visit before the draft, but nothing came of it.

I rather them bring in Boston.

8 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am curious to hear what the salary demands all both players and how much interest they have league-wide

I really dont think Boston is expensive. 2 years in a row now that hes been on the market and no one jumping at the chance to sign him

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

Then why would you want Dallas to sign him there must be something not right

He is young and produced well the past 3 years. He is an upgrade over what we have.

Last year, not many safeties did well on the open market. This year there has been a lot of good talent available and teams went for other top guys.

10 interceptions in 3 years.

• I don’t know if it was by design or the fact that they have a fullback in camp, but Kellen Moore is sure lining up in a lot of two back sets. Moore is using tryout fullback Joe Protheroe primarily as an off-set blocker in these practices. After practice, Moore said he wanted the offense to be more multiple in the way they present things while still maintaining their foundations and philosophy. Maybe using a fullback more is a part of that philosophy?
  • https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/scout-s-eye-how-is-k-moore-using-the-rookies