Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

If we assume that Counselor is telling the truth, @Tk3 and @Danger your votes are currently on a target that will auto-pardon. Adjust (or not) as you see fit.

I'm torn, because if he's lying about having actually used it, then he can just make that same play again the next day and suggest he was just holding on to it.

I'll probably switch to squire again, but that said, I really don't trust counselor.

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

The furious shaking wasn't because he was clearing his screen, it was because he couldn't get to iTunes.

the only thing furiously shaking will be your heart after i release my pheromones in your general vicinity 

49 minutes ago, Danger said:

WHY I was on Gopher? I clearly stated was because he was taking forever to pick a character and I just wanted to have some vote on the bored, this was to increase pressure on him to actually follow up as well as tell others to not take so long with their own pick.

I NEVER actually suspected gopher at that point. It was about sending a message.

So your issue with me voting for rackcs earlier in the day as a placeholder vote to see if the lynch proof was activated is a bad reason, but your placeholder vote on gopher for taking time to pick a role is OK.  Nice double standard

16 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm torn, because if he's lying about having actually used it, then he can just make that same play again the next day and suggest he was just holding on to it.

I'll probably switch to squire again, but that said, I really don't trust counselor.

If he used his ONE TIME A GAME pardon on N1 or N2 that's really horrible use of ability. I think he's telling the truth about using it tonight, but I don't think he's being entirely truthful about who he picked (and I don't blame him, it's stupid to tell everyone who you're going to pardon).

Day 3

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Flacco** (102), Tk3*** (102), Woz* (103), Squire** (108), Flacco*** (108), Naz* , Gopher**, Mwil***, Flacco*, Naz**, Gopher***

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer) Fin (102)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)Counselor (108)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Gopher

8. Rack – Widowmaker (Watcher)Flacco (102), Woz (103)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)Rag (101), Flacco (104)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Woz (105), Counselor (109), Squire, Counselor

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Gopher (106)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Rag (103), Squire (110), Woz

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – James

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – BcB

23. Counselor – Baptiste (1-shot Multiple Governor) – Gopher (105), Flacco, Woz, Pickle, Gopher

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Rack (104), Gopher, BcB

Vote Count (9 to lynch)
2 Woz – Rack, Mwil
2 Flacco – Woz, ET3
3 Gopher – Pickle, Flacco, ET1, Counselor
1 Counselor – Tk3
1 Fin – Gopher

1 James -- BcB

1 Naz - ET2

2 BcB -- Touch, Squire

1 Counselor -- Danger

@The Orca This is official VC up to now

Next update will be around 8:30 PM EST hopefully 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So your issue with me voting for rackcs earlier in the day as a placeholder vote to see if the lynch proof was activated is a bad reason, but your placeholder vote on gopher for taking time to pick a role is OK.  Nice double standard

It's not a double standard, your reasoning for having a "placeholder" was bad. You didn't call it a "placeholder" you called it a "test". But only after you were called out on it. Additionally the "test" you were performing, we couldn't even be sure if Matts used his power on racks.

48 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Why would you use your 1-night ability so early in the game?

This is what has me baffled.  It's so early that you'd have to be super confident about your reads on the two players other then yourself.  

38 minutes ago, Danger said:

Its between squire, counselor and gopher for me.  Its tempting to vote counselor and call his bluff bc he literally can make the bluff everyday until we lynch him and find out. 

21 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If he used his ONE TIME A GAME pardon on N1 or N2 that's really horrible use of ability. I think he's telling the truth about using it tonight, but I don't think he's being entirely truthful about who he picked (and I don't blame him, it's stupid to tell everyone who you're going to pardon).

Also using it on 3 people 2 of which (et and tk3) had zero heat (based on his claim) 🤔🤔

20 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Day 3

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Flacco** (102), Tk3*** (102), Woz* (103), Squire** (108), Flacco*** (108), Naz* , Gopher**, Mwil***, Flacco*, Naz**, Gopher***

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer) Fin (102)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)Counselor (108)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Gopher

8. Rack – Widowmaker (Watcher)Flacco (102), Woz (103)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)Rag (101), Flacco (104)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Woz (105), Counselor (109), Squire, Counselor

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Gopher (106)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Rag (103), Squire (110), Woz

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – James

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – BcB

23. Counselor – Baptiste (1-shot Multiple Governor) – Gopher (105), Flacco, Woz, Pickle, Gopher

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Rack (104), Gopher, BcB

Vote Count (9 to lynch)
2 Woz – Rack, Mwil
2 Flacco – Woz, ET3
1 Counselor – Tk3
1 Fin – Gopher

1 James -- BcB

1 Naz - ET2

2 BcB -- Touch, Squire

1 Counselor -- Danger

@The Orca This is official VC up to now

Next update will be around 8:30 PM EST hopefully 

Counselor listed twice, consolidate

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

This is what has me baffled.  It's so early that you'd have to be super confident about your reads on the two players other then yourself.  

Its between squire, counselor and gopher for me.  Its tempting to vote counselor and call his bluff bc he literally can make the bluff everyday until we lynch him and find out. 

Also using it on 3 people 2 of which (et and tk3) had zero heat (based on his claim) 🤔🤔

Counselor listed twice, consolidate

Also Gopher holding 4 votes not 3

Day 3

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Flacco** (102), Tk3*** (102), Woz* (103), Squire** (108), Flacco*** (108), Naz* , Gopher**, Mwil***, Flacco*, Naz**, Gopher***

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer)  Fin (102)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)  Counselor (108)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Gopher

8. Rack – Widowmaker (Watcher)  Flacco (102), Woz (103)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)  Rag (101), Flacco (104)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante) 

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Woz (105), Counselor (109), Squire, Counselor

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Gopher (106)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker) 

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Rag (103), Squire (110), Woz

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper) 

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – James

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter) 

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – BcB

23. Counselor – Baptiste (1-shot Multiple Governor) – Gopher (105), Flacco, Woz, Pickle, Gopher

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Rack (104), Gopher, BcB

Vote Count (9 to lynch)
2 Woz – Rack, Mwil
2 Flacco – Woz, ET3
2 Counselor – Tk3, Danger
1 Fin – Gopher

1 James -- BcB

1 Naz - ET2

2 BcB -- Touch, Squire

@The Orca This is official VC up to now

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

the only thing furiously shaking will be your heart after i release my pheromones in your general vicinity 

I'm immune, we have the same date of birth.

Archived