Roster Cuts Thread

deltarich87

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

A couple of those backup tackles can play some guard.  Really need someone who can play LT in a pinch.  Spriggs inspired no confidence at all.

I suppose. I'm not near as concerned. I think the supposed weight gain is the issue. Can't adjust or it's taking too long. Not giving up on that talent just yet. Not that I want him to play.

John Greco. Let him clear waivers, hopefully. Then sign him. Fixes our interior issues.

7 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I suppose. I'm not near as concerned. I think the supposed weight gain is the issue. Can't adjust or it's taking too long. Not giving up on that talent just yet. Not that I want him to play.

John Greco. Let him clear waivers, hopefully. Then sign him. Fixes our interior issues.

I think you mean Richard Grieco.  

night-at-the-roxbury-7.jpg

Just now, DavidatMIZZOU said:

They cut 3 draft picks already, Yancey, Amichia, and Dupre.  Perhaps they should have made a trade up?

Definitely.  We really could have used somebody else to compete with Fackrell in the fifth-ish round.  Was not impressed with our decision to go with so many skill position players so late because I didn't see the point. 

Archived