2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

8 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

which will be on Sunday based on reports. He may be the first FA to sign actually lol just looking for any way to put negative spin on the Lakers. It's really sad.

How am I putting a negative spin on the Lakers? Stop being so catty. The Lakers have to sign a max player before July 6th or they no longer have the room. The Nets aren’t going to let DLo walk of Kyrie isn’t sitting in the room signing the dotted line. It complicates that situation. It’s not a negative spin it’s facts. If you can’t handle legit sport so discussion go make an account on purpleandgoldknobgobblers.forums and have a field day there

17 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Russell also had the 6th highest usage of any player in the league. If he comes to LA he'll take on the Love/Bosh role and be a glorified spot-up shooter. 

A 6' 5" guy will fill the role of a 6' 11" guy? 

27 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

LA has to sign a guy before July 6th, is what I’m reading online. Still puts LA in rush mode. Basically prevents them from signing DLo as Brooklyn probably doesn’t waive his rights until Kyrie commits fully.

That's the 6th day of free agency. A ton will have happened by then.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Why would I be? Because the Lakers completely gutted their roster? If they sign Kawhi that’s amazing for them. If not and they give a guy like DLo the max... lol

Ah, I see we still need to give it a week before you admit defeat.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

What other league minimum guys could join a team of Davis, LeBron, and Kawhi? Only players that come to mind are the walking corpses of JR, Melo(lol), and Korver.

Javale McGee, Tyson Chandler, Reggie Bullock and Alex Caruso are all guys who played for them last year who could likely be brought back. Wayne Ellington, Jeff Green and Jodie Meeks are guys they could probably snag.

30 minutes ago, FinSting said:

A 6' 5" guy will fill the role of a 6' 11" guy? 

He's not going to be a stretch big but he's also not going to have the ball in his hands and his primary value will be his shooting and ability to help space the floor for LeBron and AD to operate. Love and Bosh were both premier scorers before they teamed up with Bron/Wade + Kyrie/Bron but were reduced to being spot up shooters for the sake of the offense.