2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, NYRaider said:

He had a great finals performance and hit the series-winning shot. Take Kyrie out of Cleveland and LeBron only has 2 rings. 

Lebron won that ring, don’t be silly. He doesn’t get out of the first round without Lebron. You know it, I know, everyone knows it.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Green could maybe be had however if he sees the Jazz winning the 'ship next season. He will probably get higher offers but ya dunno if he wants to play with the Jazz this season.  

We have been linked to him in the past so we'll see what happens. 

Utah is meeting with Bojan Bogdanovic's camp this afternoon. Lets go! 

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Lebron won that ring, don’t be silly. He doesn’t get out of the first round without Lebron. You know it, I know, everyone knows it.

LeBron was 2-8 in the Finals in Cleveland without Kyrie. 

11 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

What does this even mean that LeBron won that ring? Get out of your feelings. Kyrie was a huge part of that title run, especially in the finals. 

6 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

No surprise, but he obviously knows what he's going to do before these meetings… Which make the meetings worthless and just a waste of time lol. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Probably staying, right?

Its either Brooklyn or GS. It makes too much sense because Kyrie is going to sign with the Nets as soon as FA starts tonight so to me its simple as stay in GS or go to Brooklyn. 

• Like 1