2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

51 minutes ago, Danger said:

Vuc is in the latter half of his prime already. DLo is only 23, yeah maybe a year or two until he's full on into his prime, but that works out better for the young core the Magic have.

I'd do Vuc/Augustin/Protected 1st for DLo 

1 hour ago, tom cody said:

I know people poke fun at the Knicks and all but looking at that projected lineup @11sanchez11 shared, things aren't that bad for them. Sure they didn't get Durant or Irving but their team's not as bad as people say it is. 

I think it would be good for the league for the Knicks to become relevant again.

23 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Stephen A getting trolled hard. 😂

LMAO.  I decided to tune into his show today since the Knicks missed out on everyone.  A nice man called and started the conversation really polite.

Caller:  Hello, how are you doing today?

Stephen A:  YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW I'M DOING.  DON'T ASK ME HOW I'M DOING.

Lol the man is amazing.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Dude. Let me help you and tell you something I thought was self evident: Nobody on here (nobody) has any "locks" on whats going to happen. Nobody.

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Nice work......but Kawhi will be going to the LAL so its gonna screw it all up  :)

Lol mhm. Nice back track.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2843759-bradley-beal-trade-rumors-heat-have-engaged-wizards-in-talks 

The Miami Heat are reportedly "engaged" in trade talks with the Washington Wizards to potentially acquire Bradley Beal, according to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald.

The Wizards have told Beal that they won't trade him, but Miami "loves" the guard and could attempt to figure out other options, including taking on John Wall's contract.

4 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Lol mhm. Nice back track.

Let me help you yet again.

When I put the emoticon :) on a comment -- its intent is to convey lightheartedness. Humor. A joke.
Got it now? Good. Write it down somewhere or remember it.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2843759-bradley-beal-trade-rumors-heat-have-engaged-wizards-in-talks 

The Miami Heat are reportedly "engaged" in trade talks with the Washington Wizards to potentially acquire Bradley Beal, according to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald.

The Wizards have told Beal that they won't trade him, but Miami "loves" the guard and could attempt to figure out other options, including taking on John Wall's contract.

B+B? Now THAT would be an interesting backcourt........

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

never change every broad brush stoke that applies to every fan base of every sport like... ever

The only one broad brushing here is you. Hornets fans aren’t firing shots at Kemba for leaving. And that’s just one example.

Archived