2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yes he can. There’s no date restrictions in the offseason. 

I thought that you couldn’t trade a player you received in a trade, unless it’s a single player trade 

im almost certain that they can’t add a player along with Harkless for 60 days or so 

Edited by Pastor Dillon

12 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Memphis has no reason to buy him out. They could use the veteran leadership. They also will absolutely get draft picks for him at the trade deadline. He'll probably be one of the best players available.

This could happen, I’ll be shocked if they keep him to the deadline though. 

5 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

This could happen, I’ll be shocked if they keep him to the deadline though. 

There have been a few reports that they want draft picks for him and have no issue with keeping him on the roster if they don't get any. He can provide veteran leadership for their young group. 

If Iguodala isn't traded then he won't get bought out until well into the season.

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I thought that you couldn’t trade a player you received in a trade, unless it’s a single player trade 

im almost certain that they can’t add a player along with Harkless for 60 days or so 

That's only during the season.

one reason I mentioned Iggy and his potential destination is I do feel the 2 LA teams are very close and likely the top 2 teams in the NBA. Iggy going to either would edge that team, potentially a lot. So I guess my next question is "IF" Iggy gets bought out, which team would people expect him to go to? LAL, LAC, other?? like Portland etc??

17 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Never said it was a lock, just a possibility when all of the Lakers fans swore he was going there. 

Actually none of the Lakers fans swore he was going there. They acknowledged the obvious - that there were rumors of interest between the parties, that he'd be a good pickup for his outside shooting and had a history with Lebron. That was the extent of it.

• Like 1