Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I've been pushing matts and malf all of d1 but yeah you just happen to leave that out and say you dont see me pushing people. ...🤔

I did not like your reasoning on Matts.  If you feel that was a push on someone by your typical standards, then I will give you that, but I do not feel that is your typical push when you have a strong read.

I do not recall you pushing Malf at all.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

how did you get to an Utley vote from that?

Is this D&D game of thrones logic?

It's what I've been waiting for. Counselor did the drive by vote of Utley after he replaced Danger and as soon as the top 2 vote getters at this time is not him he drops his name again in the thread. Rags questions why anyone is voting Utley and I have had like 10 posts detailing it with quotes and Counselor gives what I think is a feigned response that misses the jist of it imo. Adding in Utley's who's Counselor first post it still wreaks of distancing and damage control...along with Utley not voting 

Just now, The LBC said:

If you opted to make it one, you'd probably be able to avoid having to claim to save yourself from being lynched in order to maintain your streak of not being lynched.  Just a suggestion.

I don't mind claiming to save myself a lynch, though I've never done that to save myself a lynch outside of maybe Criminal Minds, where I made a soft claim + power (which admittedly was an awful game from me, though also only my second game ever). I'd rather make scum hit me at night. I don't much care about actually surviving through the game. There are better thread players in here than I am. Sometimes it's a sacrifice. 

And I don't soft claim to avoid lynches. I soft claim because sometimes you never know when it will come in handy down the road for other reasons. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I still want everyone to consider giving me the benefit of the doubt and lynching matts. I really, really, really this he’s a baddie. 

@ET80 you’ve hinted your thoughts on MattS as well. Care to elaborate?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

It's what I've been waiting for. Counselor did the drive by vote of Utley after he replaced Danger and as soon as the top 2 vote getters at this time is not him he drops his name again in the thread. Rags questions why anyone is voting Utley and I have had like 10 posts detailing it with quotes and Counselor gives what I think is a feigned response that misses the jist of it imo. Adding in Utley's who's Counselor first post it still wreaks of distancing and damage control...along with Utley not voting 

Oh yeah that’s why you’ve been just following along silent... GTFO

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I've been pushing matts and malf all of d1 but yeah you just happen to leave that out and say you dont see me pushing people. ...🤔

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you defended me against matts "scumslip catch"

Well.....1 of the players you say you pushed on day 1 feels you were defending him.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You said I wasn't pushing people.  Yet I have pushed Matt's and malf for a good chunk of d1

See above

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't mind claiming to save myself a lynch, though I've never done that to save myself a lynch outside of maybe Criminal Minds, where I made a soft claim + power (which admittedly was an awful game from me, though also only my second game ever). I'd rather make scum hit me at night. I don't much care about actually surviving through the game. There are better thread players in here than I am. Sometimes it's a sacrifice. 

And I don't soft claim to avoid lynches. I soft claim because sometimes you never know when it will come in handy down the road for other reasons. 

My bad.  It was Counselor what was touting up his never been lynched bit, while simultaneously admitting how he'd hard-claimed to avoid lynches numerous times.

Archived