Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i might be convinced to vote dome. but thats about it

dome is buddying me too much for my liking

That’s a bold faced lie.

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

seems like an antman power or something

nick fury....power doesnt match

Thanos? Maybe he got moves and nobody else did. I haven’t seen a lot of marvel stuff but thanos seemed OP based on the one I saw and what I’ve read.

k love you bye 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

We just saw a game where mafia stopped their own night kill.  Sure different in that they were looking to get a "cleared" player in the minds of many.  Do you know for certain that Mafia had a N1 Kill?  How many watchers, trackers, invests, etc did town potentially miss out on using on N1?

In order for that to happen, mafia has to be given this ability in the first place. I do not believe that a host would give a scum member (in a fully powered game so I think it's a safe assumption scum is pretty powerful) or scum team a move that can only be used for weak WIFOM. 'Hey guys, just so you know you can totally skip night if you want. It won't accomplish anything for you except maybe someone will mention in thread it could be wifom, and then you can claim it in thread and be half-clear!"

If mafia was given this move, it would be to end night early to keep townies from all getting their moves in on time. Mafia would put in a kill and then end night. Thinking anything else is going way too far outside of the box for my tastes

see, i told you.

if everyone would have just stand pat and voted ksj, we would be better off today.

even if he flipped civ 

that sanchez vote made no sense

and if something makes no sense, there was something sinister behind it.

even if it existed to set up ksjs lynch for today.

which might mean mafia was on the sanchez train

still, i think the game would be easier to solve with a ksj lynch today and i am standing by that 100 percent.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I think this is it. It makes too much sense. But the going somewhere we wouldn’t want to go? Like it’s bad for town to skip night one? 

Not sure.  It's just odd that he mentions that and then we get transported into another reality 

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He fakes his own death.  At least once.

The first thing that jumps to mind with a blue portal would be the tesseract from Avengers 1.  

Just now, Counselor said:

Would Loki be good or bad? Doesn’t he Waver in the films?

He would a prime independent candidate imo. 

42 minutes ago, rackcs said:

After the lynch everyone heads home for the night, ready to start plotting their moves in secret. Suddenly a blinding blue light fills the air. A huge portal is appearing around the town! What's happening? One by one everyone slips into the portal. Once everyone is through, they start looking around. They notice that the sun is no longer setting, but is rising. Someone runs to grab a newspaper and yells...

"Hey everyone, it's not Night 1! It's Day 2! We must have been teleported to a new dimension!"

It is now Day 2! With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch!

The deadline is Tuesday at 10 PM EST.

From this, we all went through the portal to someplace anew.  What that means, I do not know, so if anyone has specific thoughts that would be great.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Orca he spent all day one making a case on utley.  Day two.  Where'd that go? 

he asked me if i would be willing to entertain utley

so it is still there.

is this the only  reason why you are voting orca?

if so, you should unvote

if not, why else are you voting him?

Archived