Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
23 minutes ago, Forge said:

matts!!!!!!!!!!!! Hammer baby!!

Let's see your reaction to the hammer just shortly after you placed the vote.....

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm fairly confident he will. I've said all game I thought he was town

So WTF did you hammer someone you claim was town all game 👀👀👀🤔🤔🤔

Forge is on the other scum team matts talked about. I think forge really believes matts is civ. 

matts is scum. forge is different color scum.

Intentional or not that false hammer is gonna be fruitful. 

Guys. I'm right. Look at everything. Matts would be dead if he got a PM from danger explaining why he quit. 

I don't want him to get away again. 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:
5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

He is on page 213 I think.  It really sucks to be that far behind in a game like this.  

At least he is reading

I agree.  It is just a lot to process.  At this pace, with the long days and nights, there is going to be a crap ton of pages to sift through

33 minutes ago, The LBC said:

This is the mafia ET I hate, because I know you're serious and not just saying this to plant the idea that you're serious in peoples' heads while you go about monitoring other things.

Well ...of course I'm serious. Those are my reads, and I'm going with them.

Malf is climbing up the list in a rapid way.

53 minutes ago, Forge said:

If we need cleared civs, I can tell you that I'm Emily Prentiss

Even if you’re scum, that’ll be good enough to keep you around an extra five days. Just claim you’re undercover tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So WTF did you hammer someone you claim was town all game 👀👀👀🤔🤔🤔

Since I was apparently already admitting guilt earlier, wanted something to feel guilty about

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Forge is on the other scum team matts talked about. I think forge really believes matts is civ. 

Guys. I'm right. Look at everything. Matts would be dead if he got a PM from danger explaining why he quit. 

Matts is undoubtedly scum. Otherwise he would be here defending himself...especially when it looked like he was gonna escape 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Okay, admittedly, that's pretty damning. 

Did Matts not account for that shortly before he went aggro on Dome?  I mean, it's still "frowned upon" behavior because it's PM's exchanged between one active and one technically-still-in-till-replaced player, but it's not really a scum tell from what I can gather.  People have to remember that there was roughly 18 hours or so between when Danger quit and when Utley was brought in, including a number of instances where people were telling Utley to PM the host and pinging the host themselves to tell him to bring Utley in to replace Danger.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Sadly, you're incorrect. Just a townie who has stopped giving a crap. 

Archived