Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Oh really.  So if I cited a dozen games on the other forum where it was a scum move, in addition to other moves, would you still think that?

Nope. I would ask your BDL buddies to verify and then believe you. 

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Interesting that as I was typing my post above, these two opted to move their votes from 1- and 2-vote getters.

I don't know if you were here at the end of D1, but I find this comment kind of hilarious. On D1, people were advocating if your vote wasn't getting traction, to move it off early. I stayed, and it cast suspicion. Now I do that, and it raises an eye brow. That's why I am in I don't care mode right now. Because no matter what you do, there's someone who thinks that it's interesting, or scummy, etc lol. 

I hope the vote ends up being close so I can move it at the last second and just lynch whomever on a random number generated selection. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

et80 could be scum

the power is likely town but not a slam dunk

Likely Town.

How has ET portrayed Town, exactly?  Other than his power?  Seems like he’s tried to hide behind soft claims and a seemingly transparent role.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

et80 could be scum

the power is likely town but not a slam dunk

At this point, only people you haven't put out as scum is Webby and vike daddy...but I'm expecting that tomorrow.

Just now, SwAg said:

Likely Town.

How has ET portrayed Town, exactly?  Other than his power?  Seems like he’s tried to hide behind soft claims and a seemingly transparent role.

power is likely town

agreed on the last point

Just now, Forge said:

I don't know if you were here at the end of D1, but I find this comment kind of hilarious. On D1, people were advocating if your vote wasn't getting traction, to move it off early. I stayed, and it cast suspicion. Now I do that, and it raises an eye brow. That's why I am in I don't care mode right now. Because no matter what you do, there's someone who thinks that it's interesting, or scummy, etc lol. 

I hope the vote ends up being close so I can move it at the last second and just lynch whomever on a random number generated selection. 

Other people aren't me.  This is also the second lynch vote even if we haven't had the first night yet.  I've been pushing the multiple mafia are laying lower than low narrative for a while now.

Just now, ET80 said:

At this point, only people you haven't put out as scum is Webby and vike daddy...but I'm expecting that tomorrow.

In fairness, he really hasn't cast aspersions at me. I think the closest he came was saying that he didn't get a 100% town vibe on me like he did last game, to which I responded give it time. I think that is the only time he has really questioned me. He may also know who I am though...I've put it out there enough. 

Archived