Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

And my power finally came back on. Luckily the tornado weakened before it got to me in KC. Early estimate is it was an F5 due to it being about a mile wide.

Now to catch up....

Damn that's big

Just now, SwAg said:

Malf isn’t addressing me talking about him for a while now.  Doesn’t want to risk the thread fight near the deadline.

Utley is lower risk, greater condemnation, and is unlikely to contribute, though.

Dont waffle. IF you waffle you split votes and I die. The 4 arent coming off me. We need Malf at 6+ or this lynch will fail and we will lose our most powerful role. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Malf isn’t addressing me talking about him for a while now.  Doesn’t want to risk the thread fight near the deadline.

Utley is lower risk, greater condemnation, and is unlikely to contribute, though.

My suspicion was that if he's scum he's prepping which cover role to claim, but knowing him he's had that prepped since the start of D2.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

This doesn’t come off as confident in your read 

Vote Count

The Orca - 1 - bcb1213

Pickle Rick - 5 - Ragnarok, squire12, Forge, Whicker, The LBC

Matts4313 - 4 - Mwil23, Utley, kingseanjohn, Dome

kingseanjohn - 5 - TheKillerNacho, ET80, MD4L, Malfatron

SwAg - 1 - mission27

Malfatron - 4 - SwAg, Matts4313, theuntouchable, Pickle Rick

Utley - 2 - The Orca, Counselor

Dome - 2 - Tk3, DingoLadd

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch!

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Dont waffle. IF you waffle you split votes and I die. The 4 arent coming off me. We need Malf at 6+ or this lynch will fail and we will lose our most powerful role. 

how do you know you are the most powerful role?

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

And my power finally came back on. Luckily the tornado weakened before it got to me in KC. Early estimate is it was an F5 due to it being about a mile wide.

Now to catch up....

Holy ****, that looks huge.

Glad you are ok.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I wouldn't count on a (5) vote swing (what it would take IIRC to outright lynch him) onto Utley with 20 minutes to go, even if I support the move.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

This doesn’t come off as confident in your read 

Did you get what I said?

And I’m giving people options now of where I’ll go.  I don’t want to vote along side Malf and ET, Rick I read as Independent, and I’m really uncomfortable with a dome or Matts lynch.

Archived