Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

wait, i DID ping you

That wasn't at all close to my hammer or informing me to come into thread. It was not done out of courtesy for me as a player in this game like has been done for so many others 

Was Whicker 1 of the first to push on Sanchez on D1?  Might be good to look back on that late day action.

Also see where the hammers were on Matts on the middle of Day 2.  Was mafia (the known ones) around to hammer Matts?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

That wasn't at all close to my hammer or informing me to come into thread. It was not done out of courtesy for me as a player in this game like has been done for so many others 

Is this about the players in the thread or the teammates in the chat?

Just now, Whicker said:

None of your scum mates pinged you to come in either as they watched it happen 

20 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I didn’t even immediately bring it up. It occurred the way it for a reason. Might no unethical, but it’s an online game based on deception. Yeah you got a crappy piece of the pie but it happens. 

And if it’s that bad, I won’t play anymore. It’s not that big of a deal to me.

Right dude next time I'm playing a game I'll be sure to be unethical just because. What did you all gain exactly? Or did you decide to disgrace a player's presence in the game just because you wanted to?

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Was Whicker 1 of the first to push on Sanchez on D1?  Might be good to look back on that late day action.

Also see where the hammers were on Matts on the middle of Day 2.  Was mafia (the known ones) around to hammer Matts?

I was the attempted hammer on matts twice lol. 

On 5/26/2019 at 1:32 AM, DingoLadd said:

The more obvious the truth, the harder it is to convey it's validity. 

On 5/26/2019 at 1:42 AM, Whicker said:

Just noting this half-commitment

On 5/26/2019 at 12:23 PM, Whicker said:

I liked the Dome/Mission portion the best

On 5/26/2019 at 12:26 PM, Whicker said:

This is not really the reaction I was expecting

On 5/26/2019 at 12:27 PM, Whicker said:

Ragnarok

On 5/26/2019 at 12:36 PM, Whicker said:

Matts, Utley, and ET I probably won't vote today.

I also think Counselor is playing his town game. People just aren't used to his personality and he's not used to mafia so they clash and it seems out of place.

On 5/26/2019 at 8:29 PM, Whicker said:

The KSJ push is trash. I'm not comfortable with that lynch.

I'm certainly not voting Counselor either at this point.

Pickle

On 5/26/2019 at 9:12 PM, Whicker said:

orca

On 5/26/2019 at 9:21 PM, Whicker said:

Haven't we already explained why this push is bad?

On 5/26/2019 at 9:35 PM, Whicker said:

Sanchez

On 5/26/2019 at 9:41 PM, Whicker said:

So two protector claims... one wants to protect the other one? Wth?

On 5/26/2019 at 9:43 PM, Whicker said:

Let's vote Sanchez

On 5/26/2019 at 9:44 PM, Whicker said:

Sanchez was protector in Fallout mafia and wouldn't claim it no matter what. Him coming out with this and not even as a CC is really weirding me out.

On 5/26/2019 at 10:40 PM, Whicker said:

I think they're unrelated. Does that fit at all with Nick Fury?

Scum is hurt a lot more by skipping night than town. Scum wins the game at night. Town wins during the day.

On 5/26/2019 at 11:08 PM, Whicker said:

I still don't buy the KSJ push. Because he was busy and didn't post what he said he was going to post during pregame? I will say random things such as "I'll do my best Sanchez impression" and then end up being among the most active members.

I get the info angle, but the origin of the push is not one I get behind.

On 5/27/2019 at 12:35 AM, Whicker said:

Pickle Rick

On 5/27/2019 at 12:56 AM, Whicker said:

I don't have a great scum case. I'm much more confident in believing people are town leans and not good lynches. We're basically still at D1 and I thought my Sanchez vote was good based on his claim and behavior about it.

My current vote is on Pickle. I don't like his D1 push on Matts over "the civs" slip. His avoidance of Rags' question is interesting to me as he was clearly involved in other aspects of the thread.

I wouldn't mind Dingo. He's less on the sidelines than what I remember from him and even so he hasn't really made a strong stance on much. This is on top of the multiple win condition suspicion that you have.

Forge is playing like he has something to hide. He was a lot more open and free posting in OW mafia and not concerned at all with being lynched/dying. I feel like he's being cautious here.

On 5/27/2019 at 12:59 AM, Whicker said:

Matts

On 5/27/2019 at 1:44 AM, kingseanjohn said:

This is definitely you and Whicker. Just can't stop tunneling on me.

tenor.gif?itemid=11796793&f=1

On 5/27/2019 at 12:10 PM, Whicker said:

Yeah I believe Matts' claim. I've had a town role stronger than that in a bcb game. I don't agree with how he claimed or the way he claimed it, but I see the logical progression.

Dingo

On 5/27/2019 at 5:14 PM, Malfatron said:

I feel more confident of ksj being mafia

There's the soft questioning of Whicker/BCB to ET80 (double voter) as to the case against ksj.

If mafia needs to convince anyone to not vote their guy, it's ET80, because he has 2 votes. Whicker/BCB aren't dumb enough to openly defend ksj, but a question toward the reasoning of ET80 votes could be enough to sway him away. I'm not saying both of Whicker/BCB are mafia, but I've seen that tactic many times and they both did it.

Also, would explain the switch to sanchez.

Now, Pickle was close to the lead in votes as well, but I feel like Pickle is being more transparent with his posting (indicative of civ), whereas ksj is more guarded.

On 5/27/2019 at 5:35 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Matts - thats pretty obvious bc I've pushed it a lot.

Counselor - has posted a list of scum players a lot.  Those lists have changed almost everytime (sometimes within minutes).  He then always turns around and goes with someone else and then follows what the main thought on the board is at that time.  He also soft claimed protector in an attempt to ask for swag to not lynch him bc he thought swag can manipulate the voting of others...he only had 2 votes at the time.  Since that time his soft claim of protector has now morphed into a soft claim of JOAT but also claims that one of his moves is what Matts has and that there is no way there is more then 1 in the game (I think that's how he put it).  He also keeps pushing the theory that matts claim of 5 powers is from a list of powers of all of his scum partners...feels more like he is pushing a false reason to help lynch matts, however he is still jumping all over the place to other votes.  In the last 90 minutes of night counsleor (I quoted all of the posts) made a bunch of posts that to me clearly appears to be trying to get someone else to be the lynch instead of or ksj who was tied 6-6 when that began.  He also kept going back and forth before landing on Sanchez and not ksj.  

Ksj - counselor clearly from my viewpoint was making a frantic attempt to get the lynch off of someone and I know it was not me (unless he cares to explain that) so that leads me to ksj.  It was a very odd end to the night and I am getting very suspicious of him

Squire - not only has he been tunneling on me which is usually not his mo even as town.  He also made a very scummy move off of counsleor when he was leading in votes...just shortly after counsleor soft claimed protector.  It really to me looked like squire was voting a teammate and used the soft claim as an easy excuse to move elsewhere.  He also has failed to give his thoughts on any player in the game really.

Bcb - did almost the exact thing as squire...moving off of counselor shortly after his soft claim.  Both of them just moved off way too easily.  Since then bcb has tunneled on orca and not partook in the other convos or debates

Swag - I didnt like how he moved off of counsleor either.  It was way too easy for swag.  He didnt question it or anything, just moved off and elsewhere.  

Malf - yeah he may have slipped with the exchange with Matts but what is standing out even more is that he took over the push on matts and just rehashed what dome and myself have been saying.  Then all of a sudden he flips off of that stance....the progression of it all just doesnt makes sense to me

@Ragnarok

On 5/28/2019 at 12:14 AM, Whicker said:

What is this game?!

On 5/28/2019 at 12:15 AM, Whicker said:

Did I accidentally click into the WAYTA thread?

On 5/28/2019 at 12:16 AM, Whicker said:

When did you get so good at this game?

On 5/28/2019 at 12:17 AM, Whicker said:

I tried but I gave up when the thread was expanding at twice the rate I could read it

On 5/28/2019 at 12:24 AM, Whicker said:

Can I get booted instead?

On 5/28/2019 at 12:28 AM, Whicker said:

All the mods suck!!!!

Ban me from this site so I can be done with this madness!!

@Counselor @The LBC @ET80 @Forge

On 5/28/2019 at 12:30 AM, Forge said:

I have out in the ban request. There is an automatic appeals process that goes into affect, and it is currently being reviewed by mission. Good luck with getting that decision soon.

On 5/28/2019 at 12:31 AM, Whicker said:

Mission will likely expedite my banning so I'm not worried

On 5/28/2019 at 2:51 AM, Whicker said:

I keep going back and forth between if this game is the greatest ever or a total disaster

On 5/28/2019 at 2:52 AM, Whicker said:

I agree with Dome about all the talk about ET's character. We know it's power and it's most likely town. There's plenty of reason to keep the character unknown

On 5/28/2019 at 2:58 AM, Whicker said:

I still want to lynch Dingo. I could get behind Orca or Pickle. If I had to choose between Malf and Matts I'd probably lynch Malf

On 5/28/2019 at 3:00 AM, Whicker said:

I'd probably lynch Utley at this point too.

Also Nacho has been poking infrequently and being really cautious. I think he's being overlooked in everything.

On 5/28/2019 at 3:02 AM, Whicker said:

I'm not lynching ET or Counselor. I still believe Matts claim. And that role is strong enough, if true, to where mafia will probably just have to deal with him.

On 5/28/2019 at 11:46 AM, Whicker said:

Can we delete Danger's posts and all posts regarding this alleged PM and start over?

On 5/28/2019 at 11:57 AM, Whicker said:

I will very willingly vote for Dingo, Nacho, Pickle, or Orca. I don't want to vote for Counselor, ET, or Matts today.

Who are you thinking?

On 5/28/2019 at 12:02 PM, Whicker said:

I think this is Malf's civ game. During OW mafia he would purposefully avoid the thread at times and his posts were really forced out and awkward. I do not at all get that vibe here. I'd vote for him over Matts if we're choosing between the two which it doesn't look like that's the case at the moment.

I get lynching KSJ for info based on day 1. Otherwise, I still believe the origin of the push (him not posting Thanos gifs) is really weak and could be incorrectly applied to me in a ton of games. He's been pretty civvy in thread since then IMO, and if I'm voting him over my other reads it's solely because I do get his lynch would reveal a fair bit about the day 1 wagons.

On 5/28/2019 at 12:02 PM, Matts4313 said:

How is Dingo off limits? All he has done is claim thanos jokingly, made self aware post and then got upset when I revealed how strong my role was.

On 5/28/2019 at 12:18 PM, Whicker said:

MD4L

On 5/28/2019 at 12:20 PM, Forge said:

Actually, I'm going to take that back. Whicker. 

On 5/28/2019 at 12:23 PM, Malfatron said:

i can roll with 

whicker

On 5/28/2019 at 12:24 PM, Whicker said:

Why not? There was talk about MD4L but no votes, and I wanted to see where it would go. MD4L isn't one of the people I won't vote.

On 5/28/2019 at 12:27 PM, Whicker said:

It was a "let's get something moving away from Matts and the PM" vote

On 5/28/2019 at 12:31 PM, Whicker said:

I mean, I could vote bcb as well? I can only vote for one person at a time and I wanted to get movement in the game. MD4L was the talk at the time so that's where I went.

On 5/28/2019 at 1:14 PM, MD4L said:

Whicker has no shame. Focus on your prospective “should votes” buddy.

On 5/28/2019 at 1:22 PM, MD4L said:

Moving Whicker a bit closer to possible scum list. There was a comment about him being independent, which doesn’t seem so far fetched right now.

On 5/28/2019 at 1:25 PM, Whicker said:

It's still pretty much day 1, man. There's been a ridiculous amount of focus on a couple of things today and none of those things have been resolved. One of those things I'd like to ignore altogether. It's time to get some action in this game that will actually further the game. You were being talked about at the time and are not one of my strong town reads. It seemed like the best bet to get things moving with what was on the table at the time. And it looked like it worked at least to a degree.

On 5/28/2019 at 1:27 PM, Whicker said:

Orca

On 5/28/2019 at 1:59 PM, bcb1213 said:

What would you like me to explain?  I don't like the term. I think it's a way for scum to explain town lynches.  I don't trust you or Whicker or Malf. 

Made it to page 300.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Is this about the players in the thread or the teammates in the chat?

Players in thread. Every single lynch in every single game the player has been given the opportunity to actually come into the thread before they were lynched. Especially more than 24 hours before deadline

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

might indicate that he wants matts lynched

From my reading, MWil barely interacted with Whicker or Orca.  He might have been skittish about teammate interactions.

Archived