Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well if you didnt use a move last night then forget it. 

Back to swag and dome

BS.   You thought you had something.  I think you should share what you were thinking

This is frustrating.

Yeah, I'm Loki, Independent.  And you know what?

I've been claiming Independent since Day 1, while funneling all the information to Town that non-Town had.  I told you all the game mechanics to look out for.  I told you that non-Town will have fake claims.  Mine were Winter Soldier and Falcon, by the way.  I could have easily claimed Winter Soldier, using my holograms to redirect people, but I opted for the truth.  I kept pushing the notion that there would be non-hostile non-Towns.  I canceled N1 in a game where I was pretty sure there would be 2-3 killers, and then the only other time my abilities influenced the game was last night -- and I immediately revealed it in explicit detail to prevent confusion, and to stop any potential mislynches in endgame.

On Day 2, I stopped matts from being mislynched because he's a ****tard who played the PM Game on Day 1, which lolcleared him to every scum in the game because rack sent me (and thus every other non-Town) a fake Role PM to combat the PM Game thereafter.  I even telegraphed this to you all by pointing out Counselor came forward with PM information shortly after I received it without saying it, and provided an explanation for it.  Whether Counselor is scum, I have no clue, but I pointed it out.  Moreover, with that information, I pursued Malfatron, albeit erroneously, but at the time it appeared as though Malfatron played and lost the Role PM Game -- and I knew it, and I wanted to help the Town.  I told Malfatron to claim to prevent a loss of resources, and he did.  Whether he claimed because of me or not, I don't know, ******* ask him.

I made the case on MWil, repeatedly, vociferously, while you all ignored me.  I made other cases too, but a lot of them appear incorrect in retrospect, but I like to think it still did something for the Town..  I pointed out the pattern on the Green / Alt WC on the Greens last night (sorry, maybe), I logically explained how ET would be Mafia (sorry).  And I backed off seemingly erroneous theories when the evidence could no longer support them, or when the risk calculus disfavored the Town. 

I redirected toward my scum reads throughout the game: tk3, MWil, and ET.  I didn't try to get any power roles killed.  I did literally everything I could to help.  Literally, everything I could.

I spelled out the incriminating details on Whicker and MWil's posts to limit the day's inquiry to five people.  Then went even further through the claims to limit the chance of inaccuracy and committed the inquiry to mathematics to even further limit incorrect results.  Dome is the only unknown.  Rick, TKN, and Dingo (not killer, per Malf) are the only ones with limited-to-no verification. 

I committed literally dozens of hours to cultivating reads to put my best foot forward as a town-oriented force, re-reading and skimming hundreds of pages for the relevant content.  This was overwhelmingly one of the most town-oriented performances I've had in over 10 years of playing this game.  I contributed more than most of the ******* people alive, and definitely more than nearly every dead person. 

I don't know how to be anymore candid than I have been this game.

So, I would say, please do not kill me for no reason.  You got your little SwAg freakout that you wanted.  Hope you all enjoy it.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

This is frustrating.

I've been claiming Independent since Day 1, while funneling all the information to Town that non-Town had.  I told you all the game mechanics to look out for.  I told you that non-Town will have fake claims.  Mine were Winter Soldier and Falcon, by the way.  I could have easily claimed Winter Soldier, using my holograms to redirect people, but I opted for the truth.  I kept pushing the notion that there would be non-hostile non-Towns.  I canceled N1 in a game where I was pretty sure there would be 2-3 killers, and then the only other time my abilities influenced the game was last night -- and I immediately revealed it in explicit detail to prevent confusion, and to stop any potential mislynches in endgame.

On Day 2, I stopped matts from being mislynched because he's a ****tard who played the PM Game on Day 1, which lolcleared him to every scum in the game because rack sent me (and thus every other non-Town) a fake Role PM to combat the PM Game thereafter.  I even telegraphed this to you all by pointing out Counselor came forward with PM information shortly after I received it without saying it, and provided an explanation for it.  Whether Counselor is scum, I have no clue, but I pointed it out.  Moreover, with that information, I pursued Malfatron, albeit erroneously, but at the time it appeared as though Malfatron played and lost the Role PM Game -- and I knew it, and I wanted to help the Town.  I told Malfatron to claim to prevent a loss of resources, and he did.  Whether he claimed because of me or not, I don't know, ******* ask him.

I made the case on MWil, repeatedly, vociferously, while you all ignored me.  I made other cases too, but a lot of them appear incorrect in retrospect, but I like to think it still did something for the Town..  I pointed out the pattern on the Green / Alt WC on the Greens last night (sorry, maybe), I logically explained how ET would be Mafia (sorry).  And I backed off seemingly erroneous theories when the evidence could no longer support them, or when the risk calculus disfavored the Town. 

I redirected toward my scum reads throughout the game: tk3, MWil, and ET.  I didn't try to get any power roles killed.  I did literally everything I could to help.  Literally, everything I could.

I spelled out the incriminating details on Whicker and MWil's posts to limit the day's inquiry to five people.  Then went even further through the claims to limit the chance of inaccuracy and committed the inquiry to mathematics to even further limit incorrect results.  Dome is the only unknown.  Rick, TKN, and Dingo (not killer, per Malf) are the only ones with limited-to-no verification. 

I committed literally dozens of hours to cultivating reads to put my best foot forward as a town-oriented force, re-reading and skimming hundreds of pages for the relevant content.  This was overwhelmingly one of the most town-oriented performances I've had in over 10 years of playing this game.  I contributed more than most of the ******* people alive, and definitely more than nearly every dead person. 

So, I would say, please do not kill me for no reason.  You got your little SwAg freakout that you wanted.  Hope you all enjoy it.

@ Who I think is Town:  @Forge, @squire12, @ET80, @DingoLadd, @Counselor, @Malfatron, @TheKillerNacho, @Tk3@Matts4313, @MD4L, and mission, who is going to kill me if he shows up.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This is frustrating.

Indys need to die too. If we allow non town to live then mafia starts to be able to hide as Indy 

I thought we were past the era of “harmless other” claims

Archived