Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Further, and I know swag won't like this, but it is precedent setting.

Harmless-others claim harmless-other

Harmful-others claim harmless-other

Mafia claim harmless-other

It's really damaging to keep those doors open, especially when so small of a percentage of others are truly harmless to town

Yeah.  Game is too hard.  Need to push all the potentially helpful Indies to scum on principle because otherwise, gasp, we might have to think.

That’s what you said.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

The problem wasn't with a lack of pull.. the problem was that it was ambiguous on how to actually kill Dome

You've worked that angle numerous times before

I worked that angle as Voldemort

When someone survives death ESPECIALLY more than once, it creates a really unstable voting situation.. you don't want to waste lynch attempts

But to your point, I was shocked that you were not considered "clear" by anyone but me.. The entire point of my role was to clear myself AND a reversed lynch with one stone..

The execution was a little wonky (racsks), which I don't think helped the matter

@Tk3 Your clear came from @MD4L, who also had cleared malfatron.....but he flipped Skrull.   So the clear that you have gets tarnished by those turn of events.  Again, from the outside view, it is not as cut and dried as you see it from your POV

I’m willing to host a laid back death match game where most of you will either be given guns or booze. Should be a bloody mess. If anyone was looking for a change of pace after this one lol.

Dome’s Saloon and House of Maidens Mafia!

If someone else had a game, please go ahead.

Let me know 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

dont play the PM game and dont share info in thread given to you by PM by a player who quit

Ok. FTR - this was my "PM Game"

"So my next question - am I considered "green" aligned? Its not specified in the role list"

"In this case, the town alignment is Avengers-Aligned, it's just not green. You are town. Also, I would still consider Counselor saying he's green-aligned as saying he's town so if he's town I'll confirm his statement. I won't try to trip you up over any technicalities, I know what counselor was saying with that post and what information you're trying to get from it."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That is what everything was based on. 

As for the Danger situation:

"Also, in to be 100% clear and upfront - Danger PM'ed me after he quit the game and basically said he didnt quit because of me, he had a lot of stuff going on in life. I can send you what he said and my response if you would like."

"Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't assuming he quit because of you, I assumed it was because he didn't like some of the ways my game was set up. I don't need to know what he said, I trust both of you to keep it clean and not cheat."

Again. I didnt lie about either. 

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You at least played the game to solve it, rather than try to fit everything into a tidy narrative.

This was ultimately my undoing. I had success calling out Dome on his claim, but then tried to use that logic on Dingo, which literally got me killed.

Oh well. Win some, lose some.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I said you were blaming someone else, you said then I wasn’t reading right. 

You literally said “counselor was to blame, IMO”

.............. Just like the ref is to blame in the saints game. Are you not understanding the metaphor (wait, is that a metaphor or the other one)? 

I clearly state that I should have overcome the bad "call" and failed to do so. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ok. FTR - this was my "PM Game"

"So my next question - am I considered "green" aligned? Its not specified in the role list"

"In this case, the town alignment is Avengers-Aligned, it's just not green. You are town. Also, I would still consider Counselor saying he's green-aligned as saying he's town so if he's town I'll confirm his statement. I won't try to trip you up over any technicalities, I know what counselor was saying with that post and what information you're trying to get from it."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That is what everything was based on. 

As for the Danger situation:

"Also, in to be 100% clear and upfront - Danger PM'ed me after he quit the game and basically said he didnt quit because of me, he had a lot of stuff going on in life. I can send you what he said and my response if you would like."

"Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't assuming he quit because of you, I assumed it was because he didn't like some of the ways my game was set up. I don't need to know what he said, I trust both of you to keep it clean and not cheat."

Again. I didnt lie about either. 

Do you really not understand what people think you did that was the PM Game?  That’s not what people said is the PM Game.

@rackcs  Great game and set up.  Lots of new dynamics for me for sure.  

That said, not a fan of the extended 24+ hour day phases and the longer night phases.  I get the idea of filling up the morning time with the reveal of the night results, but for those of us that work, there is often not a chance to contribute during the day and then coming into the game with like 30-40 pages of posts and lots of info to catch up on is less than ideal.  

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Do you really not understand what people think you did that was the PM Game?  That’s not what people said is the PM Game.

You dont realize how many times I got tagged in regards to the LOLclear attempt as being a "PM Game".

I fully understand the consequences of pointing out the PM in Malfs post 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@Malfatron @Dome @SwAg ^^^^ For all those claiming I played a PM game. Please read above. 

I dont consider that a PM game w/Counselor. 

As for Malf - I really regret saying the word PM when I made my giant red text. That was stupid. But I thought I caught him in a slip. Turns out I was wrong. 

I didn’t really take any issue with that, if I pushed it I was simply adding fuel to the fire. I just didn’t think malf slipped, that was my biggest involvement and stance in the whole thing.

Archived