2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Not that easily predictable IMO. Tua has been banged up a lot, it could be something to watch. I don't think Burrow has elevated himself to top 2 status yet. Chase Young should be the #1 overall pick. He's a pass rush phenom. 

Yeah but the dolphins aren’t tanking for a DE. If it was the redskins I’d say maybe but if Cincy or Miami get #1 i think they’ll go tua. 

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Not that easily predictable IMO. Tua has been banged up a lot, it could be something to watch. I don't think Burrow has elevated himself to top 2 status yet. Chase Young should be the #1 overall pick. He's a pass rush phenom. 

Don't sleep on j hurts the qb he reminds me of cam Newton with a better resume imo

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

If Carr keeps playing the way he does, and the team re-signs Burfict, WR/EDGE is almost a guarantee. 

If they decide not to bring back Burfict, then sign Green in FA and draft EDGE/ILB. 

No to green, injuries every year

2 hours ago, roi34 said:

I agree but I love CeeDee, more versatility imo

Well, I thought we’d be out of the mix for guys like Lamb, but if the Bears keep struggling, especially with their upcoming schedule, we can be in that top 10 mix. There’s just so many bad teams in the NFL right now. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

If Carr keeps playing the way he does, and the team re-signs Burfict, WR/EDGE is almost a guarantee. 

If they decide not to bring back Burfict, then sign Green in FA and draft EDGE/ILB. 

I doubt the team could bring burfect back. There’s too much risk with him doing pretty much anything. The NFL is looking for any reason at all to drop a ban on him. 

A player to watch who isn't getting a lot of hype yet (but soon will) Terrell Lewis from Alabama. He was wrecking Arkansas Saturday. Healthy and establishing himself as one of the best defensive players at the college level.

Playing like a top 15 draft pick right now. Injuries will be his red flag.

• Like 1