2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

13 minutes ago, Totty said:

Yet Carr supporters are called baseless. 😂

I'm critical of Derek Carr, but some of these guys just make up complete nonsense to push their agenda. If he starts in 2020, they will actively be rooting against him just so they can be right. He's not nearly as bad as they are trying to make him out.

I'm pro Raider. Whomever is starting, I'm rooting for him. I'll be critical in spots, but the attempted keyboard takedowns of some of these social media idiots is just crazy.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

More False narratives. Herbert was a quality 4 year starter. Smart, learned 3 different offense in his career there. The last of which didn't fit him. Had poor talent around him at the skill positions. He was the best QB at the senior bowl. Checked all the boxes at the combine. If anything Herbert has been crapped on by the media (ala McShay) because it's the cool thing to do. 

Love could very well got before him, but Herbert is the better QB right now and has a high ceiling as does Love. 

Thank you for adding that. I’ll admit this last season scared me away from him and that makes sense the lack of skill players and musical chairs on offensive scheme. His previous years he looked really good.

1 hour ago, Gannon12 said:

Thank you for adding that. I’ll admit this last season scared me away from him and that makes sense the lack of skill players and musical chairs on offensive scheme. His previous years he looked really good.

I think Herbert is the second best prospect when you consider health and upside.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I think Herbert is the second best prospect when you consider health and upside.

Me too. As long as you are referring to QB Prospect, not overall, which I think is safe to assume...

Edited by OG_C2X

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

No, you haven't. It's a completely baseless opinion. Carr's work ethic has NEVER been questioned once. Gruden has literally praised him for being the first in, last out. And he took Tyrell to start throwing together soon as he signed as a FA. You are spinning LIES to fit your anti-Carr narrative.

lol.... Brady had arm talent, size and was a smart kid with pocket presence. He had all the tools you want in a franchise QB including leadership and mental makeup. Team were turned off because he wasn't athletic (and he still isn't). Teams were also scared because Carr kept flipping back and forth between Brady and Henson at UM.

Saying Brady did not have the talent entering the NFL is just a ridiculously bad take. 

Completely wrong as usual, and trying to sound like the smartest guy in the room. We’ll see who’s draft takes end up better, which are usually mine. Yours are god awful. Manziel/Bortles in 2014. This entire forum (FootballsFuture) hated those two except you. Manziel/Bortles were the two most universally disliked 1st Round QBs in FF History, yet you loved both. You constantly try to make your opinion sound above everyone when it’s not. You are dead wrong almost every time. 

Bradys arm was not very good entering the NFL. His own teammates have said this multiple times. Scouts have said it. Media Analysts, etc. He was in the weight room all the time increasing arm strength. All Pat fans will say this as well. So since you are the only one making this bold claim, where is your outlandish proof? It’s no shock you are horrid at scouting QBs. I am almost certain you were the one SOLE person who liked Paxton Lynch as well. I could be wrong, and maybe that was Rich, but your QB Track Record is absolutely abysmal as is your draft take overall. Thought Lynch was going to be the biggest bust in history, as did most people. Laughable, to the point they shouldn’t be opinions. They are just absurd jokes that provide some daily laughs. Which is what you are, one big laugh. I never take your posts seriously. You never provide intelligent takes. All you do is flame posters. Literally. That’s all you do. How you aren’t banned yet is incredible but at least it’s worth a daily laugh. 

Edited by BayRaider

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

More False narratives. Herbert was a quality 4 year starter. Smart, learned 3 different offense in his career there. The last of which didn't fit him (same excuse uyou make for Love). Had poor talent around him at the skill positions. He was the best QB at the senior bowl. Checked all the boxes at the combine. If anything Herbert has been crapped on by the media (ala McShay) because it's the cool thing to do. 

Love could very well got before him, but Herbert is the better QB right now and has a high ceiling as does Love. 

Does that make you the Collin Cowherd?

Herbert has terrible pocket presence masked by Oregons all star OL. Also very questionable accuracy. You being wrong on Herbert and me being right on Love will be wayyyy better is just gonna be another draft day result where you were wrong and I’m right. Yet you will still try to make yourself sound more intelligent. You are nothing but a joke and complete and utter dumba**. I really think you are a complete narcissist. You think your opinion is 100% correct and factual all the time, and even when you wrong, still act like it was right. It’s exactly what a narcissist does. I won’t be banned for this considering you called me an idiot in your above posts. BP, the king of flame and absolutely horrible draft takes. 

You guys can side with BP all you want, his draft takes are utterly horrible, year in, year out, and be still tries to sound like the smartest guy ever. He is a complete narcissist. 

Make your own Ranking List BP. So we can compare ours in two years, and we can see how utterly horrible you are as usual. You won’t make it though, so you can claim innocence while you flame other posters.

I’m confident, you are not. 

Edited by BayRaider

Make your rankings BP. So tired of you playing victim and crushing others opinions when you won’t put your opinions out there. Your horrible draft takes are findable, but a ranking list would be much easier to find for future reference, and we can see what you thought of everyone. You and Rich are literally the most dead-wrong on draft prospects on the entire FootballsFuture forum. ESPECIALLY on QBS. Bortles, Manziel, Paxton Lynch, the list goes and on and on. Like, how could you even possibly remotely think Manziel or Lynch could be good. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Doubtful. Detroit might take him at #3. 

Ehhh I don’t think Detroit would pick him right there. Brown/Okudah are stud prospects at more premium positions. Both of which, are positions Detroit needs.  I think Simmons range starts at 4, but think he ends up going 7 to Carolina or 9 to Jacksonville. My final guess would be 9 to Jacksonville.