2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Mims for me

Did you just call Mims @ 19 ? Holy cow cough.....I like it. Been mentioning him before the combine. Saw him play 2x. Both times he stood waaay out. Plain and simple, the senior bowl and combine just confirmed.

4 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Nobody was talking Mims until his combine.  🚩 Mims is a day two draft pick. 

I was, and he’s getting strong consideration now. When you put up numbers at the combine like j Jones. People WILL go back to the tape ....and find out he can play. Plain and simple

16 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Did you just call Mims @ 19 ? Holy cow cough.....I like it. Been mentioning him before the combine. Saw him play 2x. Both times he stood waaay out. Plain and simple, the senior bowl and combine just confirmed.

No lol I said he’s a guy Had to do a double check about after his combine cause I thought he was a 4.5-4.6 guy

16 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

I was, and he’s getting strong consideration now. When you put up numbers at the combine like j Jones. People WILL go back to the tape ....and find out he can play. Plain and simple

Would be a good trade down target 

cant wait till were in position to receive Comp picks, the way New England and BMore have manipulated the system gives them a huge advantage. Only way to do so is to draft well. Well have to wait another 2-3 years. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Nice post but what does Carr’s college career have to do with drafting Love? 

Because you brought up Loves conference and no great games against good teams when Carr is the excellent comparison here. Carr played in the same conference. Against the one ranked team they played, Carr faultered while Love played well. What’s hard to get why I brought him up? If you can’t take stats, don’t dish em out. 

Edited by BayRaider

3 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Simmons can be a 110 tkl, 3 int/10pd, 6 sack player from day 1.... yes sams aren’t typically worth picking that high but he’s not your normal SAM

Who do you think of when you think SAM LB?