Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If I get 5 likes I'll host my game rn

Imma sit this one out but please send me a deadchat link. 

I want to be to Deadchat what Chris Elliot was to Scary Movie 2

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Imma sit this one out but please send me a deadchat link. 

I want to be to Deadchat what Chris Elliot was to Scary Movie 2

ACtually if you're serious about this, would you consider co-hosting? I'll probably need help maintaining a vote count and I wouldn't mind thoughts on the setup

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

ACtually if you're serious about this, would you consider co-hosting? I'll probably need help maintaining a vote count and I wouldn't mind thoughts on the setup

Slip me a DM 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@TheKillerNacho how many people and days you thinking? I can definitely do it until July 4 but after that I can’t commit much time, especially July 4-5.

It will be a big game. Will probably last a week or two 24 minimum with support to as much as 32

As long as you can post a bit each day being hyper active like you usually are isn't required, I'd say.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Lol.

The reason squire was modkilled is he was talking about specific things actually happening in the game. And he was still alive.

I was dead and just said a generic statement that could not be tied to any thread/mechanic specifics. 

And I'm not host. I don't chose, so I didn't allow anything. If you are mad about scum pushing it, pour your salty tears on everyone except me.

Squire made a generic statement regarding the choice of another dead poster. You pinged counselor and told him good job after malf quit.... 

answer these two questions. 

Were you a player in that game? 

Was the game still going on at the time of your post? 

Although I don’t need you to actually answer as your head is stuck so far up your own damn *** that every time your mouth opens, all I can smell is ****.

I’m sure you will find some delusional way to answer no or to deflect from the fact that you too broke that rule. Dead or not, You talked about the game in another thread. 

And don’t talk to me about salty tears, coming from the guy still holding a grudge for something that was like 2 years ago, it means nothing. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Squire made a generic statement regarding the choice of another dead poster. You pinged counselor and told him good job after malf quit.... 

answer these two questions. 

Were you a player in that game? 

Was the game still going on at the time of your post? 

Although I don’t need you to actually answer as your head is stuck so far up your own damn *** that every time your mouth opens, all I can smell is ****.

I’m sure you will find some delusional way to answer no or to deflect from the fact that you too broke that rule. Dead or not, You talked about the game in another thread. 

And don’t talk to me about salty tears, coming from the guy still holding a grudge for something that was like 2 years ago, it means nothing. 

No one agrees with your opinion on this one.