Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

6 minutes ago, James said:

Ain't got the slightest clue as to who yer talkin bout.

Yeah, reckon some these folk got fancy names for each other, Pierre.  Didn’t realize I was in Lord Covington’s Hillside Manor having troubles pow wow with fancy titles.  Thought I was in Old Man Dome’s Saloon, but best I reckon, he talkin bout ol Ashtray.

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, reckon some these folk got fancy names for each other, Pierre.  Didn’t realize I was in Lord Covington’s Hillside Manor having troubles pow wow with fancy titles.  Thought I was in Old Man Dome’s Saloon, but best I reckon, he talkin bout ol Ashtray.

Aw, hell. Reckon I saw Ashtray stumble out into the street near where folks were duelin a day or two back. Ain't seen or heard nothin of 'im since  I'm afraid.

• Like 1

Reckon I can’t tell if we all waitin on someone, waiting on Waylon naturally, Waylon done scribbled his names down, or if the bandits tryna clear ol Waylon by making him seem sleepin.  Ain’t a problem for today, we gon cross that bridge if we have to, but right now I reckon we ain’t cuz I’m feeling my mighty fine bout some these folk being highwaymen.

Just now, James said:

Aw, hell. Reckon I saw Ashtray stumble out into the street near where folks were duelin a day or two back. Ain't seen or heard nothin of 'im since  I'm afraid.

Hell yeah, partner.  Reckon ain’t seen high or low of that there feller since.  Someone oughta give him a shake as ol Waylon might still be catching a few winks.

On 6/7/2019 at 1:45 PM, Dome said:

A behemoth of a man donned in all fur walked up to the counter.

”I keeeel. I dreeeenk. And I make love. Where are vimmen?!”

The bartender pointed and Wulf made his way upstairs to the sounds of the gigglin ladies.

Welcome @Woz

On 6/7/2019 at 1:42 PM, Dome said:

A slick man in a slicker suit strolled in. He twirled his mustache and adjusted his monacle. He sat down at the poker table.

”Here to give us all your money again Mr. Beauregard?” Asked one of the gamblers, the others laughed.

”Kindly shut the **** up.” Ashton Beauregard replied “but probably.”

Welcome @rackcs

On 6/7/2019 at 1:39 PM, Dome said:

A familiar scarred face opened the saloon doors.

”Th-that’s, that’s John Marston.” Said a man in the back.

Mr. Marston scowled and growled before signing in and taking his free drink outside.

Welcome @bcb1213

On 6/7/2019 at 12:43 PM, Dome said:

A towering man with a dark complexion walked in. He was wearing a traditional Native headdress and a smug smile. 

In the back some of the Patrons whispered.

Hey, I think that guys an Indian!”

”You uncultured swine! They’re called Native Americans!”

”No, I’m saying I think he’s an Indian. Like an Indian Indian.”

”DAMN IT SAYIN IT TWICE AINT NO BETTER! YOURE BEING INSENSITIVE TO HIS CULTURE.”

“I’m pretty sure he’s the one being insensitive.

Chief Eagle Thunder went to the bar and signed in. He opted for the free Firewater.

See! Told ya he’s a Native! He got the Firewater”

”Now who’s being insensitive you prick!?

The Chief sat down outside with his Firewater. He sipped it as he opened his takeout box full of leftover Chicken Tikka Masala.

Welcome, @ET80

On 6/7/2019 at 10:17 AM, Dome said:

A rough looking man staggered in, he was wearing what appeared to be standard prison-issued pants. He walked over to the signup sheet. He looked at it and said "Jim" before downing about 6 of the free drinks nearby. He clumsily felt around his waistband for a gun, shrugged when he couldn't find it, then headed outside.

Welcome, @Hockey5djh

On 6/7/2019 at 10:30 AM, Dome said:

A desheveled and balding man kicked in the swinging doors!  "Eyo, chaps! The name's Gary King! From England! I'm the Gary King of England! Is this the free drinks thing?!"

He bellied up to the bar and looked upstairs. "Daddy will be up in a minute luvs! Need me a couple pints right quick!"

Welcome, @Malfatron

And here's ol Butch Alonzo now! Don't let her name fool ya, ol' 'Butch' here is about as fine a young lady as you'll find around here. Or maybe it's a pretty boy? I really don't know and it doesn't matter cause we're all progressive as **** around here. Careful though, weapons out the wazoo on that one. Honestly, kind of dangerous. Probably shouldn't have mentioned their gender. Oh well. 

Welcome, @theuntouchable

On 6/7/2019 at 10:04 AM, Dome said:

Three more competitors!

A Quick Draw Macaw sighting! This delicate flower of an artist is coming in from Jackson, Mississippi! He's taking his craft supplies and water outside to sit and watch the birds!

Welcome, @Counselor

And heeeeeeeere's Blondie!!!! Blondie is a mountain of a mystery known only as Vigilante, we're not even sure where they came from! Whiskey and poker for this shooter.

Welcome, @MWil23

Oh boy.... here comes "Ashtray" Andrews.... Waylon... he's a different type. Always stinks like cow **** and stale cigarettes but he'll out-drink and out-gamble anybody here. Just watch.

Welcome, @KOTN-93

On 6/7/2019 at 2:19 PM, Dome said:

Another man walked in 

“Howdy pardner! Name's Pierre "Big Gunz" McGillicuddy. I'm a drifter, of sorts, just rolled into town from Sioux City. Now, despite my namesake, I will indeed be takin ya up on that offer of a "rental" weapon. I reckon a Sioux City Sarsaparilla would make me feel right at home...but if you're all sold out I guess I'll take a water. Driftin’s a lonely road, so I'd sure love to saunter on upstairs to the ladies, if you'll oblige me.”

When Pierre finally took a breath Old Man Dome butted in “Okay! I got it I got it I got it! Please stop.”

Welcome @James

On 6/7/2019 at 3:13 PM, Dome said:

A meek and mild mannered contestant entered the Saloon.

”The names Art, Art Vandelay! So if I sign here I get the free pistol, right? I’m quite the businessman and I feel a bit underpowered without one! And is it free? The free pistol I mean.”

Welcome, @squire12

On 6/7/2019 at 4:25 PM, Dome said:

“My name is Cornelius Sherman Longley!!!” The man walked in smelling of corn chips, “but my friends call me the Frito Bandito!”

“I’m a cat behavior consultant! A feline fixer! A ***** professional!”

Mr Longley took a seat at the poker table.

Welcome @Forge

On 6/7/2019 at 4:30 PM, Dome said:

An odd man in a ski mask entered.

”I’m Bed-Eye Dildo! Wait. No. I’m Dead-Eye Bilbo! That’s what I meant!” The man seemed flustered. “That’s right! Dildo’s the name, bank robbing’s the game! Wait. Did I say Dildo again? What I meant was Bilbo. It’s Bilbo.”

He headed upstairs to the ladies, “Mr Dildo is on his way ladies!!! NO! Damn it! Mr Bilbo! Bilbo!”

Welcome @The Orca

On 6/7/2019 at 4:58 PM, Dome said:

An evil looking man that reeked of whiskey walked in with a bottle under his arm.

”Fill ‘er up.” He slammed the bottle of brown liquor onto the counter.

”But sir, you’re already full!” Old Man Dome laughed.

”Oh.” Cannon Bell lifted the bottle to his lips and drank the whole thing. *glug glug glug*

The whole saloon stared at him, wide eyed. He got his refill and headed outside. 

Welcome @Pickle Rick

On 6/7/2019 at 6:11 PM, Dome said:

A narcissistic man with a peg leg and eyepatch hobbled in... *clop, clop, clop*

”Ahoy mateys! Ye land lubbers can call me SwAg the red beard!”

Someone whispered “Isn’t that supposed to be next game? This isn’t pirate mafia!”

”FOOLED YA!” The pirate shouted and ripped off his disguise! 

He felt his holster for his weapon, then sat down at the poker table without saying another word. 

Welcome, @SwAg

I think I got everybody that matters 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Hell yeah, partner.  Reckon ain’t seen high or low of that there feller since.  Someone oughta give him a shake as ol Waylon might still be catching a few winks.

If'n he stays under and longer, might be time to find a nice wood box and let'im rest round abouts six feet under.