Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's equal information. Scum used it better

Not exactly. Because scum knows you're probably telling the truth since they know you're town. Town thinks you might be trying to avoid being lynched with a false claim and is forced to deal with that. Town has to push the issue. Scum doesn't, they can mislynch anyone.

Scum wasn't even considering voting for you.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Did anyone believe I was a friendly other?

No and it ruined everything for me, especially since I was the first to push you after you switched from Squire to Counselor and called you scum.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's equal information. Scum used it better

We used it because we knew the alignments of players, but not the abilities.  Town didn't know the alignments or the abilities.  Town would need to go on a belief that you were telling the truth in a game based around a good amount of deception.  

Honestly shocked so many people are surprised. I've said in so many games that I'm a detriment to either side at any given time. I love the chaos. I swore I had a town read on Matt all game in marvel and tried to hammer him twice. I even posted malfs quote about me lol 

I'm a man of my word. If I say I'm going to hammer myself, I'm going to hammer myself. If I say I'll modkill myself, I'll do that too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

No and it ruined everything for me, especially since I was the first to push you after you switched from Squire to Counselor and called you scum.

For the record, I felt like I had to especially go after you because I'm known (especially to touch, who was the clearest civ at that point) for not really believing that there's such a thing as a "friendly" other.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Honestly shocked so many people are surprised. I've said in so many games that I'm a detriment to either side at any given time. I love the chaos. I swore I had a town read on Matt all game in marvel and tried to hammer him twice. I even posted malfs quote about me lol 

I'm a man of my word. If I say I'm going to hammer myself, I'm going to hammer myself. If I say I'll modkill myself, I'll do that too. 

You totes would have killed me tho lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I didnt think I could be killed for a few days given our abilities so I went for the long shot save of Squire hoping to draw a visit at worse lol

On 6/14/2019 at 10:16 PM, Dome said:

"I reckon we just count to three and shoot each other?"

'I reckon that as well."

The two men tipped their hats as the crowd cheered them on.

One of them twitched, they both drew and fired. *BANG*

Cannon Bell aka @Pickle Rick and Ashton Beauregard the Third aka @rackcs have died in the duel. They were both Town aligned. 

The group started to move the bodies onto the wagon when Wulf aka @Woz started hollerin'!

"Reemeembur! Remeembur! Molf! PEEEW PEEEEW! MOLF DED!" Wulf screamed and ran for the body in fear of another gun being dropped by mistake! 

Ashton's hand twitched as he gave into the white light and the gun went off, hitting Wulf in the head.

Wulf is dead. He was Town aligned. 

It is now Drinking Day 5.

Ballots due by Saturday at 10pm EST

24 minutes ago, Dome said:

VonDoom and Butch Alonzo drew first and shot down the Frito Bandito.

His gun was still clutched in his hand. It twitched a little. His trigger finger moved.

"EVERYBODY RUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!"

The group scattered! They hid behind barrels and horses and all kinds of old timey western ****! They ran into buildings and outhouses, THEY HEADED FOR THE HILLS!

But nothing happened. Minutes went by, then hours.

"My legs hurt!" said a man crouching behind one of the workin' girls for cover.

"Maybe he was a nilla?" asked another.

"A wuh?"

"He means maybe he can't shoot us after all tha!."

After some hesitation the group headed back to the body. 

Forge was still breathing. Barely.

In his last breaths, he spoke to them.

"Meow. Mee-ow."

"What in tar-*******-nation?!"

Forge gasped. "It's catonese. I'm the ***** whisperer round these parts."

"Well, what did you say?!?!?"

"'Get 'im, boys."

A herd of feral cats poured from the alley and tore Butch Alonzo to bits! There were dozens of them! He never stood a chance. 

@theuntouchable is dead! He's Town Aligned.

@Forge is actually dead! He's Town Aligned

VonDoom McDoom and Mr. McGillicuddy looked around nervously, but The Bounty Hunter and John Marston already had their guns drawn.

VonDoom threw down a smoke bomb and vanished! He fled back to hell!

Pierre McGillicuddy ran out the front door, never to be seen again. He changed his name to Priscilla McGillivray, grew out his hair and became a working girl down in New Orleeeens, or so I've been told. 

BANDITS WIN!

@SwAg @bcb1213

@squire12 @The Orca

2 town vengeful take out other town.  

Bandit Goon swag
Bandit Goon orca
Bandit Goon bcb
Bandit Goon squire
Survivor mwil
1-shot Vigilante matts
1-shot Vigilante malfatron
1-shot PGO hockey