Anthony Davis traded to Lakers (Ball/Ingram/Hart/3 1sts)

NYRaider

Just now, BStanRamFan said:

It's a mispell for 2nd rounders because of my level of excitement. Notice the "ND" after the 3. Grammer police killin my vibes that LeBron is getting his 4th ring with a 3rd team. 

I don’t see another ring in LA man. Not with the roster they are going to have. I understand the warriors being hurt and trying to jump at the chance but coaching still matters in this league and who the hell do the Lakers have? Vogel? Sorry just not buying it. Maybe in Young Bron’s day but rest and management are important today and they can’t afford that with the lack of depth.

Just now, MightyMouse07 said:

I don’t see another ring in LA man. Not with the roster they are going to have. I understand the warriors being hurt and trying to jump at the chance but coaching still matters in this league and who the hell do the Lakers have? Vogel? Sorry just not buying it. Maybe in Young Bron’s day but rest and management are important today and they can’t afford that with the lack of depth.

Depends on how free agency goes.

37 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

So Woj used the word "scrambling", not great optics

The FO is incompetent.

I think the Lakers could win a championship next season, but what's the likelihood Pelinka fills out the roster well? It's a tough task to get 8-10 NBA rotation players with what they have to work with. And then the 2 or 3 stars will need to stay healthy. Obviously the whole NBA is in flux right now so it's hard to say what the west is gonna look like. 

Geeeezzzz.

Some of you Junior GM's need to take a breath.
The LAL are doing exactly what you'd be doing if you actually had the capacity.

Exploring options to expand the cap. Duh.

Woj and the media describe it as "scrambling" just to set your hair on fire....because it works. I'd bet your furiously clicking on the tidbits of bait they're laying for you. 

The FOs performance will be determined by their upcoming decisions.

• Like 1

Im very confused about how you guys think youre dunking on the Lakers because they are trying to move off of Mo Wagner and Issac Bonga?

That and trying to purchase 2nd rounders are exactly the steps the should have taken after the AD trade. Especially if they already know Vet Min guys ready to sign with them

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Who's beating them with Lebron and AD? Seriously. Toronto with Kawhi vs an injury riddled Warriors doesn't scare me. Clippers with Kawhi MAYBE. Other than that the rest are laughable opponents. LeBron is coming back with a vengeance next year; write that down.

LeBran stans never disappoint.

Free agency hasn’t even started yet, AD hasn’t proven anything in the postseason, LeBran is not who he once was, Jason Kidd is part of the coaching staff and he is a proven snake, we don’t know if LeBran will sabotage or buy into Vogel (history says sabotage), and we don’t know what the rest of LA’s roster even looks like yet. Slow your roll.

Can’t wait to see him activate vengeance mode like he did playoff mode 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by dtait93

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

You still on this forum chirping about the Lakers while your Celtics fade into obscurity? Be gone, sir. 

Pelinka is going for it all and will finally get to show that Magic was a lazy joke with no idea how to operate a franchise. Go get you a 3rd star, fill the roster with vet minimums and 3nd rounders. Or get the cap up to $32mil and fill out the roster with solid pieces (Beverly, Green, Seth Curry, Favors). Either way, theyre winning a ring next year.  All aboard the LeBron hype train again cause its rolling through the station. 

You can’t sign a 3rd star as of right now. How you pulling that off?

4 minutes ago, champ11 said:

The FO is incompetent.

I think the Lakers could win a championship next season, but what's the likelihood Pelinka fills out the roster well? It's a tough task to get 8-10 NBA rotation players with what they have to work with. And then the 2 or 3 stars will need to stay healthy. Obviously the whole NBA is in flux right now so it's hard to say what the west is gonna look like. 

Big offseason for Pelinka indeed. Got job #1 done in securing Davis. Now he needs to put together a solid supporting cast around his two stars. One thing that will hurt the Lakers is they don't have many draft picks to trade to take on salary dumps of solid contributors. I mean they have next year's first rounder so that will have some value. But you need picks to put together a good team as you can get a Kyle Korver for a late 1st or a player of his caliber like the Cavs did a few years back. 

9 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Im very confused about how you guys think youre dunking on the Lakers because they are trying to move off of Mo Wagner and Issac Bonga?

That and trying to purchase 2nd rounders are exactly the steps the should have taken after the AD trade. Especially if they already know Vet Min guys ready to sign with them

Because Pelinka traded for AD without even understand the date matters.

The dude is an absolute shmuck,

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

It's a mispell for 2nd rounders because of my level of excitement. Notice the "ND" after the 3. Grammer police killin my vibes that LeBron is getting his 4th ring with a 3rd team. 

Pssh, wait until the Warriors re-sign Boogie and Klay returns in March just before the playoff push. See ya'll in the Western Conference Finals!!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

• Like 6