Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

And me. And others who have even a tad bit of knowledge. 

I would seriously recommend anyone struggling with the theme to watch a few episodes. They are like ~25 minutes long. Put it on while you cook/eat dinner and you will be caught up.

Or you can also watch the movie if you dont like Anime. Its not a good movie, and its not 100% source, but it will still explain the theme well enough that you could form opinions. 

What media is the show on?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

He said to ignore what nacho said.  

I said it. Hell I said it a few pages ago. In the movies the death can occur up to 2 days later. In the Anime it can take up to 19 days. 

Im not sure how 19 days translates into a mafia game (maybe 19 hours?). But its 100% thematically correct that the death can be delayed. Its why you can say "kill pickle with super aggressive pancreatic cancer" and it will work. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I said it. Hell I said it a few pages ago. In the movies the death can occur up to 2 days later. In the Anime it can take up to 19 days. 

Im not sure how 19 days translates into a mafia game (maybe 19 hours?). But its 100% thematically correct that the death can be delayed. Its why you can say "kill pickle with super aggressive pancreatic cancer" and it will work. 

I know you said it and so did nacho.  Get with the convo 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I know you said it and so did nacho.  Get with the convo 

So you just want to play dumb by twisting the logic of what people are saying? 

How is that pro-town?

What are you doing to help town this game? Aside from get in a pssing match with Dome?

If I had lied about host interaction you would have your cross hairs set on me. You essentially ignored your brother doing it. Why is that? Why arent you railroading him for constantly being off topic?

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If you drew scum, what luck to do it in a game with a self imposed word limit. 

And the only way to break this self imposed limit is to push you to the brink of lynch.

True 

With 23 players alive, it is 12 to lynch.

pickle -6 (woz, james, swag,squire, pwny, mwil)

naz - 2 ( orca, dome )

ted - 2 (forge , nacho)

nacho - 1 ( rack)

swag - 1 (pickle )
dingo - 1 (bcb)
dome - 1 (dingo )
touch - 1 (et80 )
matts - 1 (glen)
utley  - 1 (matts)

bcb - 1(counselor)

Didnt vote:

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

@Nazgul

@TedLavie

@Utley

Edited by Malfatron

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'd argue that he's not really flipping, but more or less feigning a flip, since he's going back and forth between the same people.

Assuming that he is, then who would you say is doing most of the tunneling off the bat?

I have no idea, I haven’t been able to read much of it st all yet 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Could be, but flipping votes randomly is probably the easiest things to do. If you felt like people believe that “flipping often is more of a town read” how hard would that be to fake?

And it didn’t really start until after the purpose of his initial votes were questioned.

I could agree to that but you don’t see it often from scum