Madden 20

Cheesehawk

4 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

A buddy and I are doing a rebuild tonight. Not sure which team yet.

For whatever reason he doesn't think the Bengals need rebuilding 🤔

nice what console? I'm always looking for new guys to play with on PS4

3 minutes ago, jyod21 said:

Amazon pre order isn't scheduled to deliver until next Tuesday.  Wtf?  Is Walmart or Gamestop selling physical copies today, in store?

Everywhere is selling it today, yes.

This is why I cancelled my amazon prime sub. I had it for years, but they missed 3 or 4 release date deliveries in a row. After getting a few $5 rebates I just gave up. What I did was I would go buy the game at Walmart, then on Tuesday return the amazon copy to Walmart lol. But I only did this because I got a deal on the game at Amazon so I was saving money. 

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fl0nkerton said:
4 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

nice what console? I'm always looking for new guys to play with on PS4

I think we're gonna be on Xbox One but I can PM you when I know for sure.

Not entirely sure which console he's using.

darn, let me know!

Just now, JBURGE said:

Everywhere is selling it today, yes.

This is why I cancelled my amazon prime sub. I had it for years, but they missed 3 or 4 release date deliveries in a row. After getting a few $5 rebates I just gave up. What I did was I would go buy the game at Walmart, then on Tuesday return the amazon copy to Walmart lol. But I only did this because I got a deal on the game at Amazon so I was saving money. 

This is exactly what I am going to do today, lol.  Prime won't let me cancel the order, either.  Prime has never messed a release day, for me, so that's what threw me off.  There was no mention of it, on the page.  They aren't actually missing the release day delivery, they just aren't getting the game out on release day, company wide.  Walmart is doing the same thing, online.  Has to be some kind of policy.  They both sold it for $50, so maybe that's what it is.  Have to go brick and mortar or digital to get it before Tuesday, it sounds.

• Like 1

Just now, jyod21 said:

This is exactly what I am going to do today, lol.  Prime won't let me cancel the order, either.  Prime has never messed a release day, for me, so that's what threw me off.  There was no mention of it, on the page.  They aren't actually missing the release day delivery, they just aren't getting the game out on release day, company wide.  Walmart is doing the same thing, online.  Has to be some kind of policy.  They both sold it for $50, so maybe that's what it is.  Have to go brick and mortar or digital to get it before Tuesday, it sounds.

At least you'll have it. What console?

I didn't use all my hours from the EA Access and I didn't pre-order the game.  When I played there was nothing I found wrong or a problem, I think I'm just tapped out with Madden and I'm starting to get like that with all sports games.  I didn't play a single actual game of NBA 2K19... just the MyPlayer mode, which Madden does not have.  I'm still not sure if I'm going to get this game, but I'll follow it.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, showtime said:

I didn't use all my hours from the EA Access and I didn't pre-order the game.  When I played there was nothing I found wrong or a problem, I think I'm just tapped out with Madden and I'm starting to get like that with all sports games.  I didn't play a single actual game of NBA 2K19... just the MyPlayer mode, which Madden does not have.  I'm still not sure if I'm going to get this game, but I'll follow it.

Yeah I'm feeling this way too unfortunately. The game is definitely better, but I'm a franchise guy and I'm getting tapped out of the same experience year after year

• Like 2

That's where I've been the past few years.  The hidden traits, Scenario engine and X-Factor's have me at least looking forward to team building, in franchise.  I'm sure the game will become stale to me in a few weeks, though.  I've been buying Madden about every 3rd year, since Madden 10.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jyod21 said:

That's where I've been the past few years.  The hidden traits, Scenario engine and X-Factor's have me at least looking forward to team building, in franchise.  I'm sure the game will become stale to me in a few weeks, though.  I've been buying Madden about every 3rd year, since Madden 10.  

My issue in my short time in franchise this year was the hunt for the superstars or x factors. It's such a drastic difference to have one that when you draft a high pick and they dont have it you want to throw your controller. 

1 hour ago, jyod21 said:

Amazon pre order isn't scheduled to deliver until next Tuesday.  Wtf?  Is Walmart or Gamestop selling physical copies today, in store?

That happened to me when I bought The Fractured But Whole. I called to complain and they gave me a $50 Amazon credit and the game showed up a day or two later. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

That happened to me when I bought The Fractured But Whole. I called to complain and they gave me a $50 Amazon credit and the game showed up a day or two later. 

I just tried that, and got offered nothing.  Just had their return policy explained to me, like that was their big favor, haha.  I must not be a fraction of the complainer that you are.  I'm just going to the Walmart route.

• Like 1