Madden 20

Cheesehawk

18 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

The pass rush is legit in this game.  Granted I have only played vs Pro Bowl on All Madden, but the way the defensive line collapses the pocket looks far more realistic.  Even on well-blocked plays, you still needed to get the ball out in a timely fashion (ala real life) rather than literally having all day to throw.  And I'm happy the pass rush has been improved without simply making the blocking dumber.  The blocking, so far, looks very good.

Gonna play more later but so far I'm liking how it plays.  My only big problem so far is the facemask penalty being a problem in this game again.  I don't know why they haven't fixed it and I know sliders will eventually help, but I had like 4 face mask penalties called on the CPU in the first half.  And it sucks because you don't want to ever accept them because it just makes the game easier.

I haven't played a game yet.  All that sounds good, though.  The Pro Bowl is actually a good place to see a lot of these new game play traits in action since most of the players there will have them.

20 minutes ago, showtime said:

Tyreek Hill is a 94 overall and does not have a single superstar trait.  They did him dirty.  Guy is seriously a great player and got cheated out of his traits.

That's especially crazy considering his ratings.

Without a question, Hill is the most dangerous of all the players listed above. It's not just because he has the highest possible speed rating at a 99. It's because that speed perfectly augments all of his other skills. Hill has a 98 mark in agility and elusiveness, 97 juke move rating, a 96 in deep route running, 93 jump, 91 release, a 90 catch and catch in traffic mark.

All that and no superstar trait?!

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

That's especially crazy considering his ratings.

All that and no superstar trait?!

That's what I'm saying.  The guy is a beast and not even one superstar trait.  Makes no sense.  Maybe he'd be broken if they gave him any abilities lol

Lamar Jackson is out of this world in this game.  Playing online right now

He gets a speed bump while scrambling, KEEP IN MIND HE'S ALREADY 94 SPEED. And extra carry protection on designed runs?  Dude is a monster 

Edited by iknowcool

51 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Lamar Jackson is out of this world in this game.  Playing online right now

He gets a speed bump while scrambling, KEEP IN MIND HE'S ALREADY 94 SPEED. And extra carry protection on designed runs?  Dude is a monster 

Not even joking, I think he might be the best player since Vick. 

The speed boost you get when you scramble with him is incredible.  Roll out left, there is nothing you can do.  He's so fast.  You either over commit and he throws or he outruns you.  At least when I do it lol

2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

The speed boost you get when you scramble with him is incredible.  Roll out left, there is nothing you can do.  He's so fast.  You either over commit and he throws or he outruns you.  At least when I do it lol

I just hope simulated stats in franchise actually account for running QBs this year... That bugged the hell out of me last year when no qb ever had more than maybe 100-200 rushing yards on the season tops.

Can someone confirm it is a 10 hour trial? How does it work? I got EA Access for 1 month last night and downloaded the game overnight. I am going to wait until this weekend to play, but how does the 10 hours work? 10 Hours of the game being launched? 

Also with the trial can you play the entire game?

Edited by JBURGE

13 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Can someone confirm it is a 10 hour trial? How does it work? I got EA Access for 1 month last night and downloaded the game overnight. I am going to wait until this weekend to play, but how does the 10 hours work? 10 Hours of the game being launched? 

Also with the trial can you play the entire game?

It's 10 hours from when the game is first launched (When you start up the game each time after it will let you know how much time you have used). It also gives full access to the game. At least this has all been the case in years prior. I wouldn't put it past EA to mess with it though.

4 minutes ago, KingOfTheNorth said:

It's 10 hours from when the game is first launched (When you start up the game each time after it will let you know how much time you have used). It also gives full access to the game. At least this has all been the case in years prior. I wouldn't put it past EA to mess with it though.

Thank you!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, iknowcool said:

So far how are you thinking of countering this type of stuff?  Does QB spy work with a QB that fast or do you have to have a QB spy and user controlled defender as well?