Madden 20

Cheesehawk

28 minutes ago, jyod21 said:

I just tried that, and got offered nothing.  Just had their return policy explained to me, like that was their big favor, haha.  I must not be a fraction of the complainer that you are.  I'm just going to the Walmart route.

Not to go too far off topic, but I had a customer service rep try to tell me that it didn't matter that my 2 day delivery package was late because I didn't pay shipping. As if the $100/year of prime membership isn't paying for shipping...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

$50?!?!?!?! 

1 hour ago, jyod21 said:

I just tried that, and got offered nothing.  Just had their return policy explained to me, like that was their big favor, haha.  I must not be a fraction of the complainer that you are.  I'm just going to the Walmart route.

Yeah it was $50. I was super nice about it and must have just talked to the right guy. They may have changed their policy since then.

Edit: I just double checked my old emails and it was indeed " $50.00 promotional certificate "

Edited by kingseanjohn

4 hours ago, JBURGE said:

Yeah I'm feeling this way too unfortunately. The game is definitely better, but I'm a franchise guy and I'm getting tapped out of the same experience year after year

I agree. It's almost the same game every year and gets boring very fast. I bought Madden 19 last year, played it for the first month and then never played it again. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I agree. It's almost the same game every year and gets boring very fast. I bought Madden 19 last year, played it for the first month and then never played it again. 

I'm growing up and I hate it

3 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

That happened to me when I bought The Fractured But Whole. I called to complain and they gave me a $50 Amazon credit and the game showed up a day or two later. 

Yea, someone on Reddit said their copy of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 didn't come on time and Amazon refunded them the cost of the game and they still got to keep the game.

1 hour ago, showtime said:
4 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

That happened to me when I bought The Fractured But Whole. I called to complain and they gave me a $50 Amazon credit and the game showed up a day or two later. 

Yea, someone on Reddit said their copy of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 didn't come on time and Amazon refunded them the cost of the game and they still got to keep the game.

They must have customer ratings then. The phone reps can see how valuable of a client they are and will refund based on that. Makes sense

the superstar traits and that whole thing is pretty cool tho. i'm a fan of it. 

the game is waaaaaaay easier. i'm playing on all-madden and dominating every game now, i don't get it. i don't think i like the fact that it's so much easier. that's not a humble brag, i suck at madden. 

1 hour ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Should I cave and buy this or will I just be hurt again?

It's the same game as last year but with RPO's and Superstar traits (which, to be fair, actually do something so the elite players feel like they're elite players). But aside from those two things it's essentially the same game. AI is still brokenly stupid, ratings are still trash, franchise is still ignored, etc.

On 8/2/2019 at 11:48 AM, jyod21 said:

I wonder if you can spam their customer service people to get the response you want 

I’m with some of you guys though. I don’t know if it’s just getting older and busier but I’m genuinely forcing myself to play madden to see if I can get enjoyment out of it and it’s been like that since madden 10 or so. Madden 12 is when I started doing tank bawse and all that to force some kind of entertainment out of it. 

Madden 20 isn’t terrible so far, gameplay is fine. Stupid I can only play qb in the college storyline and also stupid the college thing is like 40 minutes long after it was so amped up and everything lol.