Madden 20

Cheesehawk

I drafted my first Superstar X Factor. I’m currently simming a Packer franchise until final cut downs when I’ll start my Colts Franchise. (I’m also playing games for a Buccs Franchise as well but only through Week 8) 

Just after my second season where the Packers were knocked out in the wildcard round and I was picking 23. The only decent prospect was a CB which I didn’t necessarily need but couldn’t pass on. 75 OVR, 21 years old, Hidden dev which became Superstar X Factor: Shutdown

On 8/7/2019 at 12:51 AM, kingseanjohn said:

For anyone playing franchise, how difficult is it to re-sign guys? I imagine lower tier guys are fairly easy. But what about 90+ guys or x-factors?

it's harder. you can't just add years and get guys mad cheap anymore. 

trading is still cheese.

5 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

Is there a way to upload the 2020 draft class to madden 20? 

Oh yeah, there are already a few people who’ve uploaded draft classes. On PS4 you just need to go to Community downloads, download whichever draft class you want and then when you reach Week 3 and you go to scout you’ll be given the choice to use: auto generated file,  your local files or Madden share 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Oh yeah, there are already a few people who’ve uploaded draft classes. On PS4 you just need to go to Community downloads, download whichever draft class you want and then when you reach Week 3 and you go to scout you’ll be given the choice to use: auto generated file,  your local files or Madden share 

Thanks buddy. 

If they didn't make Madden Overdrive a heaping pile of MUT trash, I would play the hell out of it.

The gameplay is really not bad for a mobile game but they have no kind of franchise mode at all, they may as well have called it Madden Ultimate Team Mobile. Which is fine for the people that like that, but I'd pay good money for a mobile version of Madden where I could play franchises on the go and they have the framework in place already.

Overdrive is fun for the first several hours, then it becomes very clear that you're going to have to pay weekly/monthly if you don't want to do a pretty insane amount of grinding. Asking users to pay after enjoying your product for free for several hours is totally fair, but I don't like OD enough that I'm going to put any money into it.

Edited by Dome

On 8/6/2019 at 9:16 AM, Blazer026 said:

I went in the 4th to the Bucs. I lost the Championship game, and I missed 4 passes at the combine. 

I won the Championship game, threw 6 TD's in each playoff game, was 24/24 at the combine, and went 26th to the Dolphins. I don't think it matters.

• Like 2

I got the game for 20 bucks thanks to Walmart gift cards and wow I wish I had bought myself an actual gift instead of this.

The passing is hilarious. The opposing QB can put up 90 percent completion percentage even when I'm up 20. And when you sim, the passing stats are hysterically high.

I can't run for more than 4 ypc. The line play is terrible.

Franchise mode hasn't changed since the last time I bought the game (2017).

5 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

I got the game for 20 bucks thanks to Walmart gift cards and wow I wish I had bought myself an actual gift instead of this.

The passing is hilarious. The opposing QB can put up 90 percent completion percentage even when I'm up 20. And when you sim, the passing stats are hysterically high.

I can't run for more than 4 ypc. The line play is terrible.

Franchise mode hasn't changed since the last time I bought the game (2017).

Sounds like you're just bad at the game. 🤷

• Like 4