Madden 20

Cheesehawk

7 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

For anyone playing franchise, how difficult is it to re-sign guys? I imagine lower tier guys are fairly easy. But what about 90+ guys or x-factors?

There seems to be a glitch with your backup QB. Trace McSorley wanted a 2 year deal worth 15M after season one. He is a 58 overall. Tysom Hill wanted a 2 year deal worth 12M, he was a 59. Looking at FA, I noticed that the lower rated QBs all wanted similar deals. But, after FA and the start of the next season, they all went down to normal salaries in the 6 figure range.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

There seems to be a glitch with your backup QB. Trace McSorley wanted a 2 year deal worth 15M after season one. He is a 58 overall. Tysom Hill wanted a 2 year deal worth 12M, he was a 59. Looking at FA, I noticed that the lower rated QBs all wanted similar deals. But, after FA and the start of the next season, they all went down to normal salaries in the 6 figure range.

One of the madden dudes said that league signings will impact other similar free agents, so maybe one CPU team stupidly signed a low OVR QB to a deal like that and now all the backups want that. 

So this game is as empty if not emptier than prior maddens because it parades itself as a madden with more effort put into it lol. The whole face of the franchise scam just means you play TWO games in college. The street receiver guy disappears after the game and doesn’t enter the next year’s draft like he should’ve. The game is bare bones and empty and I could’ve been saved from it all just by watching one video of Let’s Play on YouTube but I didn’t want to ruin the surprise cause I thought the college experience would be cool. It’s kinda comical how deaf EA is. Companies like Ubisoft listen to how crappy their product was and turned it around and made some great games. EA is just gonna suck forever until 2k or something takes over and renders them obsolete 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So this game is as empty if not emptier than prior maddens because it parades itself as a madden with more effort put into it lol. The whole face of the franchise scam just means you play TWO games in college. The street receiver guy disappears after the game and doesn’t enter the next year’s draft like he should’ve. The game is bare bones and empty and I could’ve been saved from it all just by watching one video of Let’s Play on YouTube but I didn’t want to ruin the surprise cause I thought the college experience would be cool. It’s kinda comical how deaf EA is. Companies like Ubisoft listen to how crappy their product was and turned it around and made some great games. EA is just gonna suck forever until 2k or something takes over and renders them obsolete 

Stop buying **** games that you know are gonna be ****

The Franchise / Rebuild my buddies and I are doing (we picked the Giants) is going too well. We each play a quarter on Offense only.

I keep suggesting that we need to up the difficulty and change the sliders. No way we should be throwing for 300+ yards and 4 TD's with Daniel Jones 🙄

17 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

The Franchise / Rebuild my buddies and I are doing (we picked the Giants) is going too well. We each play a quarter on Offense only.

I keep suggesting that we need to up the difficulty and change the sliders. No way we should be throwing for 300+ yards and 4 TD's with Daniel Jones 🙄

Just because you said that he's going to throw for 300+ yards and 4 TDs in his first game.

...... Then probably proceed to never do it again.

Edited by rob_shadows
  • Like 1

On 8/7/2019 at 6:04 AM, JBURGE said:

One of the madden dudes said that league signings will impact other similar free agents, so maybe one CPU team stupidly signed a low OVR QB to a deal like that and now all the backups want that. 

Well I for one am happy for Dak

• Like 4

I like Madden 20 thus far.

I have a few gripes. The first is that running the ball is way too easy, especially off tackle. You can get 200+ yards on anyone running off tackle runs exclusively online. Another gripe is that elite WR's don't drag their feet to stay in bounds when it should be super easy...to at least try to toe drag. I also hate that QB's are deadly accurate throwing corner/out routes to the sidelines. Those throws are super hard to make and they're easy money every year in Madden.

I think Madden needs a feature where after running the same play a certain amount of times, it becomes less effective. Especially consecutively. You can't run the same passing concept over and over again in real life, yet, in Madden that's all anyone ever does. The defensive AI should increase +5 if you run the same play twice in a row or something like that.

• Like 2