Madden 20

Cheesehawk

The face of franchise mode is a disgrace, don't even bother putting in a single player mode if you're going to put such little effort into it. Just insulting. 

Didn't play Madden 19. The gameplay feels a little better than 18, but only a little... Many of the flaws still there. Rushing the passer remains too difficult, AI QBs just play too robotic and when they do turn it over it is not satisfying because it's usually just some RNG inaccurate pass. Did they even touch cornerback play? I can see there are some new animations between WRs and CBs but any actual changes to how they interact? Or is it still just the pre determined animations?

The graphics in this game are way behind their peers, and really only marginally improved from even 18. Does Madden do anything right? 

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

The face of franchise mode is a disgrace, don't even bother putting in a single player mode if you're going to put such little effort into it. Just insulting. 

Didn't play Madden 19. The gameplay feels a little better than 18, but only a little... Many of the flaws still there. Rushing the passer remains too difficult, AI QBs just play too robotic and when they do turn it over it is not satisfying because it's usually just some RNG inaccurate pass. Did they even touch cornerback play? I can see there are some new animations between WRs and CBs but any actual changes to how they interact? Or is it still just the pre determined animations?

The graphics in this game are way behind their peers, and really only marginally improved from even 18. Does Madden do anything right? 

was disappointed no hold out or even contract negotiation with team after a good season. 

Funny how no team offered to sign you after u demand a release at free agency even though you were MVP the previous season. 

9 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

The storyline behind your character might be the most far-fetched thing ever. Still, I put in time yesterday into that mode, ended up winning the Natty and 20/24 during the combine to wind up #23 to the Dolphins. Basically been using this mode to get more familiar with the game before diving into franchise.

13 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Have not had itch to buy this this year.  Think last time that happened was 2010.  Packers Super Bowl won confirmed.

How are the packers supposed to get to the super bowl if you don’t buy madden to get them there 

• Like 1

Bought the game the other night and tried face of the franchise....Won the NC game and I think I had 8 total TDs and 1 turnover. Went 22/24 at the Combine and was selected 26th overall by the Raiders. Already bored with it and I havent even started my first regular season game yet lol. 

My guy is an 82 overall with 97 throw power and 86 throw accuracy. 

Probably just gonna start a franchise with the Rams. 

13 hours ago, Justin615$ said:

Ok i will say it..... after years of avoiding Ultimate team, I really enjoy playing it now

5 hours ago, showtime said:

Yea, the game mode looks pretty fun.  They've add so much with the solo challenges and all that.

Solo Challenges were their best addition to the game mode and removing contracts was BY FAR their best removal.

My buddy and I started a franchise as the Evil Ravens and my lord the turnovers are funny. Lamar Jackson is the best running QB in the game but his carry rating causes him to fumble like three times a game whenever a stiff breeze comes his way.

We played through three games and the dude has 8 fumble on the season so far. Everything else is turning out to be pretty much legit and we did have a tough couple of games but that's beyond crazy to have that many TOs so far.

Probably gonna try the QB1 thing before I do a Franchise of my own.