Madden 20

Cheesehawk

I think regardless of how good madden 21 is, I’m just done buying em. Not even cause I hate EA. Just burned out on it all. I’ve literally only played like 6 games on 20 and feel no motivation to go back to it

• Like 2

I’m actually enjoying MUT and I usually don’t touch that part of the game at all.  I haven’t spent any real money on it, and I bought the standard version of the game so I’m sure my roster is way behind most peoples but I like how they’ve added all the solo challenges to MUT.  I absolutely loathe playing other people online in madden (because people just cheese memorized plays) so I enjoy the solo aspect of it.  

On 8/5/2019 at 2:18 AM, MossyMoss said:

My biggest complain is the animations for the players. 

Try doing a team celebration after a TD and the players warp to a location 

Side line players animation is pretty crap as well, looks like no effort was given when all of them do a retarded kneeling down when a plays goes bad for the team. 

Ruins the immersion 

Other than that, having fun with face of the franchise, tried my best with the edits but my player's face looks retarded. The more I change it the worse it gets lol.

Where did you guys get drafted and which team? 

I was drafted by the Dolphins late first round. 

Going to start a new one today and do really bad at college and the combine. Possible to go undrafted? 

Is it true that refs aren't on the field anymore? If so.. typical EA.

13 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

There is no defense in this game. No matter who you have on the DL, they get dominated. The only way to defend the run is goalline formation and that works about 1/4 of the time. 

Just played all pro game with Denver against NE and I only won because I scored on every possession and 1 had more possession than the Patriots, who also scored on every possession.

I’ve had my most success out of man, cover 0.  Show blitz, press on the out side and bring 6, user the MLB or SS to stay under neath of the quick throws to the middle of the field. I haven’t had near as much success with with zone blitzes.   Your rush will hit home a fair amount, and even when it doesn’t, the qb is throwing under pressure, so you can jump routes, and flip the field in a hurry.  Ive been burned a few times, but my d is way, way better now.  I was giving up 20 to 30+ a game on AP,  now I’m giving up 10-17, mainly on big plays.  They can’t sustain a drive.   Ive been burned going for the hit stick in the open field, and since there is no help over the top, it turns into a huge gain, when I miss.  Go for the sure tackle, and just have them line up again.   

XFactor pass rushers are king right now, imo.   I actually just signed an older Von Miller in my CFM, and he has been completely dominant.  If I played every game, he’d probably have over 30 sacks in a season.  

Edited by jyod21

On 8/4/2019 at 7:32 PM, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Going to be honest - the game feels really fresh with the Super-Star X factor. I am loving it.

It is making franchises pretty enjoyable for me. I did a Packers rebuild and got a QB that has Bazooka zone ability (+15 yards on deep throws), and then 2 of his 5 superstar abilities (haven't unlocked 4 and 5 yet) are "perfect accuracy on deep throws" and "perfect accuracy on lobbed passes". He is my perfect little man.

In another league with @biggio7 my QB progressed from Superstar to X Factor after winning OROY and Best QB. He picked up the "Perfect accuracy on high/low throws" zone ability, which unfortunately is probably the one I wanted the least. His other abilities so far are great though, "Perfect accuracy between the numbers" and "twice as fast for hot routes and protection adjustments"

I'm thinking about doing another tracked franchise on here, before Borderlands and cod etc come out. I am still deciding if I want to or not, because doing one on madden is considerably more difficult than NBA because of the roster sizes. I find it difficult to post anything about scouting and I can't think of any ways to incorporate that. 

For those of who who followed my last one, or the last one that was joint with @biggio7, any suggestions are appreciated. What I am thinking of are:

• removing individual game stats
    • this is extremely tedious, and really slows down the sims. What I would do instead is post semi-annual, or even quarterly updates. 
  • posting a photo of the offensive and defensive depth charts instead of in a chart
    • now that they have added colour to the players card for their dev trait, it might work, but......
    • .... this way I can't post the ages of the players. Since I am saving time by doing the chart, what I could do is....
    • have a chart that shows salaries, which would have ages. But now that I am typing this I realize I don't want to do a 53 man salary chart.

Basically what I want to know is what is super important? I already have hesitations because rebuilds through the draft in this game take a LOT longer because of the rating scale, and in my experience so far I hit on a X-factor QB in the first draft of both. 

My last solo one can be found here: 

• Like 2

Going to start a new one today and do really bad at college and the combine. Possible to go undrafted? 

23rd to the dolphins. Got a trophy that said first overall pick but I think that was a glitch. I read up on it to see if you can be the first overall pick and found nothing but if you lose the first college playoff you can go 7th round I read and losing the championship 4th round or something. 

I went in the 4th to the Bucs. I lost the Championship game, and I missed 4 passes at the combine. 

52 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

I went in the 4th to the Bucs. I lost the Championship game, and I missed 4 passes at the combine. 

I also lost the championship.  I also was drafted in the 4th by the Bucs.  I stopped playing after that lol.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tyty said:

23rd to the dolphins. Got a trophy that said first overall pick but I think that was a glitch. I read up on it to see if you can be the first overall pick and found nothing but if you lose the first college playoff you can go 7th round I read and losing the championship 4th round or something. 

I haven't played it yet but I've seen people talking about it online and yes you can be the 1st overall pick.

4 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

im at the part at the scene after when win the semifinal game and you and your teammate talking to that girl.  everytime i answer the question about unicorns my ps4 ejects the disc.  so annoying

Stop saying pink then. The answer is silver