Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Cool colors like blue can indicate friendliness

But not really a rule

Up to the hosts

In my experience blue purple and pink have all been used as friendly other colors but it has not been a strict rule per se as I have seen unfriendly others in pink and purple 

Just now, SwAg said:

Same thing with Orca.  Matts voted and tagged Orca when there was discussion of him and Pickle avoiding the thread to survive.  The omission of Forhe is strange.

Almost like mafia didnt want to draw any attention to forge

Now youre cooking swag

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

y were people even voting for pickle

You seem like you lost a teammate

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Really? Did you read the thread?

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Im not buying this at all

I think you threw the bait out becsuse you knew he was acting suspicious

Where was this comment before the lynch?

Agreed

6 hours ago, rackcs said:

Alright guys let's talk this out, was that a PGO or vig or SK or scum or....

Well I mean it seems kinda...

Guys who is Switzerland?

This is hard guys

It's ok, it's still early in the day. Still plenty of time to scum hunt

Whoops

Pickle Rick awoke from his slumber and approached his window. As he looked out he noticed his fields had been burned outside his home.

"What the hell?!"

As he continues to look out he notices a group of people approaching his keep. Without the fields there they were able to get there completely unencumbered and reached him before he or they were ready. Pickle Rick tried to run but it was too late. They jumped him and beat him down until he was black and blue.

Pickle Rick is dead. He was Vickon Greyjoy, Greyjoy-Aligned.

It is now Night 2. You have until 6 PM EST Tonight to get your moves in.

Night is extended due to the early lynch. If all moves are in early then night will end early.

@Dome, @Forge, @The Orca, @TheKillerNacho, @Pickle Rick, @DingoLadd, @bcb1213, @theuntouchable, @Matts4313, @MWil23, @Nazgul, @SwAg, @Counselor, @FinneasGage, @Malfatron, @squire12

Well now.  Someone made the right call.

Was this someone ending day 2 early?

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You seem like you lost a teammate

Agreed

yes I showed support for a player already being lynched because hew as my teammate. Seriously what is this drivel?

Are people honestly humoring the notion that Pickle Rick wasn't just a lone other?

I, for one, think it's pretty obvious. If you have doubts just look at your win condition if you are of Westeros alignment. That is not the wording it would use if this was a multimaf game

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

yes I showed support for a player already being lynched because hew as my teammate. Seriously what is this drivel?

Are people honestly humoring the notion that Pickle Rick wasn't just a lone other?

I, for one, think it's pretty obvious. If you have doubts just look at your win condition if you are of Westeros alignment. That is not the wording it would use if this was a multimaf game

I wholeheartedly disagree, the wording leaves me to believe that there would be other factions (and lore) that wouldn’t really be threats to Westeros 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I wholeheartedly disagree, the wording leaves me to believe that there would be other factions (and lore) that wouldn’t really be threats to Westeros 

Other threats like a third or two, yes. But it highly implies only one main mafia faction (Targaryen).

Archived