STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

El ramster - 9 - SwAg, Tk3, Mwil, Dome, Counselor, SirA1, rackcs, MD4L, Forge

Counselor - 7 - bucsfan333, The Orca, Malfatron, Pickle Rick, TedLavie, squire12, DingoLadd

So now tk3 is cool with letting a claimed other live?

So I remembered two instances where others claimed early for various reasons.

First one was Gopher mafia game. Nacho was orange lettered (other alignment) and claimed to be a friendly, inoffensive other, just like Counselor did last night.

Second was one where Orca was the other. @Pickle Rick you remember that game? Orca was a claimed other, I pushed for him to be lynched, you defended him and figured I was scum until Woz cleared me with an invest. Can't find that game anymore.

Anyway, I went back at gophers game and at the N2 votes especially, where it was Nacho (claimed other) vs Orca (who happened to be scum, so good lynch in the end) and checked if they were any discrepencies vs last night vote.

Voted against Nacho that time and against Counselor this time

Pickle (town in that game)

Me (town in that game)

Voted against Orca then and Ramster/matts now (consistant)

Touch (town in that game, got converted afterwards)

Squire (town in that game)

Forge (scum in that game if I remember right)

Counselor (town in that game)

Voted against Nacho then and Ramster/matts now (inconsistent)

Swag (town then)

Dome (scum then)

Matts (don't remember what Matts was tbh, gopher didn't exactly kept a clean slate)

Voted against Orca then and Cousenlor now (inconsistent)

Malf (other - different from Nacho - alignment I believe)

Dingo (town then)

Of that group, I'm mostly interested in @SwAg change of direction. On that gopher game, you were torn between lynching Orca and Nacho. Here, you pushed hard against Ramster, without much to base your arguments in the first place too, and never budged. Also went out of your way to dismiss the idea of a Counselor lynch. i understand gameplay can change from game to game, even with a similar argument, but there's a big gap between being torn between two options one day and be as assertive as you were last night 2 months later.

Glen is the pretty obvious lynch tonight, but I think Swag should be looked at closely tomorrow

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Who all didn’t vote yesterday?

Glen,  ksj and mission. 

But Glen and ksj  both popped in right after the day ended making comments. It seemed planned to me. 

This is why I think if Glen comes up Duras ksj is suspect as well.  If borg then maybe not.