STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

17 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I think the one thing that sold me on @rackcs was his willingness to accept a misvote. That takes some balls to do on day 2.

Well, you are right that both Racks (and UNT) have been wrong with conviction this game. Some people would call that stubborn and bullheaded. But not me. I am not name calling. 

(another joke)

Edited by Matts4313

26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Racks, my man, youve called me dumb like 10 times this game and I have to say, you might be the most gullible player in this particular game. He is not a confirmed tracker. And even if he was, he could still be mafia. Or one of his scummates are feeding him the results from their track. 

Lol so basically nobody is ever confirmed anything even if they give results because technically they should be getting their results from a teammate. Nobody is ever confirmed! Come on man.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Lol so basically nobody is ever confirmed anything even if they give results because technically they should be getting their results from a teammate. Nobody is ever confirmed! Come on man.

Not when they are redlettered invested mafia by someone who has more built up trust.  

Cmon man. 

Obviously there are varying degrees of "confirmed" as well. 

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not when they are redlettered invested mafia by someone who has more built up trust.  

Cmon man. 

Obviously there are varying degrees of "confirmed" as well. 

Ok? Who said he isn't mafia? And why is it that you're automatically assuming his mafia teammate is the tracker and not him? You're literally making **** up and then claiming I'm gullible for believing the facts in front of my face. I may be wrong but I go with the facts until proven otherwise.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Like in the most recent game I played and made a bust (before PR decided to not protect me), underestimating my ability is cool bc I’m not always vocal but I know what I’m doing. Your case @Malfatron is scum grasping for life. It’s fine, non town players do that for a reason.

If you are gonna go down this path at least get the facts right.  @Malfatron redirect me like the last 3 days I was alive so I could not protect you.  Although the night you did die i was protecting myself.  Malf redirected me to nacho.  So it didnt matter if I was prote ting you or not, you were dying